Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump challenges Tillerson to battle of IQ tests over reported 'moron' jab

The president made the comments in an interview with Forbes, for a story published Tuesday.

"I think it's fake news, but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win," Trump said.

Even though I do believe he said it, because I think anyone who would know him would at least think it. These unnamed sources are out of control, specially when it comes to Trump. Everyone is trying to outdo each other in carrying his name through the mud (even though he seems to be doing a good job of it on his own). These left wing "journalists" have all decided to try to take him down, one !@#$ing brick at a time.

Noted left wing liberal conspiracy Creator Senator Corker at it again. I get shrugging off some of the very glaring problems as bull **** and media created; but haven't we reached a point where you should pause and evaluate what is going on?

I believed EJ was the future. After that last second game Winner against Carolina, I was sold. I also got upset at all the "haters" and naysayers that were pointing out how bad he was, with facts. A lot of the time those facts, would be pointed in an unpleasant way that made me upset. Then Texas happened. Then London happened. It gave me pause. Still shrugged it off. Then he got his final shot at home. He was god awful. It dawned on me that EJ was awful all along. I believed in him irrationally, despite all the negative noise. I thought it was media bias. They hate the Bills. They hate us. No, he was just awful. I felt silly. I was able to think clearly.

Anyways that's an unrelated story about how blind Faith can be pit fall. Sometimes hearing negative things can make you cling harder to what you believe is the only correct answer. Sometimes an immense amount of smoke might mean fire though...

EJ sure as heck took the Bills down the field like a boss in a two minute drill to win.

I noted that as one of the top 5 moments of the Bubonic Playoff Plague of 17 years on a thread a few months ago about the top 50.

THIS IS ACTUALLY HUGE: Jerry Brown Sides with Betsy DeVos on Title IX.

In his message vetoing a state law: “Since this law was enacted, however, thoughtful legal minds have increasingly questioned whether federal and state actions to prevent and redress sexual harassment and assault—well-intentioned as they are—have also unintentionally resulted in some colleges’ failure to uphold due process for accused students. Depriving any student of higher education opportunities should not be done lightly, or out of fear of losing state or federal funding.”

Good for him...........the Liberals attack on Ms. DeVos has been (typically) unfair and dishonest.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ALF said:

Tillsllerson should tell Trump FU and resign. I do  think Tillerson is right for Sec of State, even if he won't deny calling Trump a moron.

Ummm, you say Tillerson is "right" for SoS but you want him to resign? :huh:

It would be much better if the good ones stay. ;)

14 hours ago, Taro T said:

Ummm, you say Tillerson is "right" for SoS but you want him to resign? :huh:

It would be much better if the good ones stay. ;)

White House wanted to publicly shame Tillerson, source says

Reports that the White House has a tentative plan to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson that emerged Thursday were an effort to express President Donald Trump's deep displeasure and publicly shame his secretary of state, a source with direct knowledge of the White House's thinking said Thursday.

The hope from the White House, the source said, is to push out the plan to replace Tillerson and then "wait for him to punch out."

And the plan is not just being considered at the staff level, but by the President himself, the source said.

His public response to the reports on Thursday signaled no desire to spare his secretary of state -- who still has not denied having called the President a "moron" in private.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/politics/white-house-tillerson/index.html

CIA Director Pompeo reportedly tabbed as Secretary of State

The candidate for taking over the CIA is Senator Tom Cotton, a Republican from Arkansas,

https://www.debka.com/mivzak/cia-director-pompeo-reportedly-tabbed-secretary-state/

Edited by ALF
added info