Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked about the report, Tillerson replied, "We don't deal with that kind of petty nonsense."

NBC News reported earlier in the day that Tillerson had called Trump "a moron" and threatened to quit after the president delivered a highly politicized speech to the Boy Scouts of America. Tillerson was president of the organization from 2010 to 2012, according to his State Department biography.

Tillerson said Wednesday he never considered resigning, adding, "I'm just not going to be part of this effort to divide this administration."

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/news/national/latest-trump-total-confidence-tillerson-article-1.3540831

We all knew what we were getting with him. Tune out what he says and watch what he does.

Have a wonderful dinner with Chuckie & Nancy?

Edited by GG

Anybody can claim that any unnamed source said anything. Add into the conversation that MSNBC is the one claiming this and I immediately discount it.

Well, I would agree with you unless the article cites that the unnamed source used unnamed methods to get their information. That's the key right there, unnamed methods.

As Steve Schmidt said, if you have to have a press conference to deny you called someone a moron, there is a 100% chance you called someone a moron.

Link?

McMasters doesn't fill me with any degree of comfort.

Greg, don't worry. That kind of stuff is available all over Santa Monica. Smile more often.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reportedly formed a so-called “suicide pact” with Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

The Washington Examiner reports that all three members of the Trump Cabinet agreed to leave together if one of their jobs is threatened by the president.

The news comes amid rumor’s of a possible resignation by Tillerson in the future.

Link?

Steve Schmidt ‏Verified account @SteveSchmidtSES 17h17 hours ago
When you are forced to deny that you called the President a moron in a news conf there is a 100% chance you called him a moron.
Steve SchmidtVerified account
@SteveSchmidtSES
GOP Vet/MSNBC Political Analyst/Dad of 3/Black Lab super fan/Jersey boy/Reggae lover/Blue Hen and Proud Utah transplant

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reportedly formed a so-called “suicide pact” with Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.
The Washington Examiner reports that all three members of the Trump Cabinet agreed to leave together if one of their jobs is threatened by the president.
The news comes amid rumor’s of a possible resignation by Tillerson in the future.

If that report's accurate, it's a good strategy to deal with Trump. Suicide is a bit dark though.

Bob Corker just told the world what he really thinks of Donald Trump

Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker suggested Wednesday that Gens. John Kelly and James Mattis, as well as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson are the "people that help separate our country from chaos," a stinging criticism of President Donald Trump from a man once considered an ally in Washington.

Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker suggested Wednesday that Gens. John Kelly and James Mattis, as well as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson are the "people that help separate our country from chaos," a stinging criticism of President Donald Trump from a man once considered an ally in Washington.

And the vast majority of Republican voters think Trump is doing great.

Edited by Tiberius

Congratulations to CNN for degrading journalism to a middle school writing standard on Twitter.

That. Is. Stunning.

When a role is short term (8 years at most) and kind of voluntary as a Cabinet member, there are tensions over policy and personality and quite often blowups happen and people resign. More often it gets resolved.

Maybe some day the people celebrating an alleged argument can be involved on a committee but I doubt it.

I agree that Tillerson calling Trump a ****ing moron is not really newsworthy.

What we need reporting on is: which of the other cabinet members have NOT called him a moron, and WHY. I'm looking at you, Pence! You milquetoast bastard. You smirking dotard.

post-3254-0-47781000-1507215852_thumb.png

Edited by Cugalabanza

Congratulations to CNN for degrading journalism to a middle school writing standard on Twitter.

That. Is. Stunning.

CNN is the perfect vehicle to bring out news for those still in full meltdown mode.

C'mon, CNN. FINISH TRUMP. Let's get Pence a new title. :lol: