Bills pretty much toast after Broncos and Chiefs wins...

Big Turk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.

But let's be honest this team was done after that sloppy 0-2 start vs. 2 very beatable teams. The first one the O laid a total egg. The second the D laid a total egg. And that's pretty much the Bills of the last 20 years for you. A lot of inconsistency and a lot f eggs laid.

Still no closer to having the QB we need to finally turn the corner either. Tyrod was exactly where I wanted to see him in the SEA game. 4 chances from the 10 yard line to win the game. Couldn't get it done. Not bad, but he's just not good or consistent enough.

Maybe the Bills deserve to have a fan base that calls it quits in mid season.

The question, as always, "Why bother to care and waste fall Sundays when you clearly know how it's going to end?"

Pick a hobby. Learn something new. Why subject yourself to torture when you know you're going to get heartbroken?

If works like a Champ! (No pun intended) Edited by iinii

I have to agree even thoug I think they only lose two more games this year. The Miami loss coupled with the Raven and Jets losses are inexcusable.

I like TT and he has 5 or 6 games left when they are still mathematically in the race to shows us what he can be.

This year was doomed with injuries from the start.

Whaley needs to avoid giving up more draft picks, sign a solid RT and veteran CB in FA, let Gilmore walk, draft a couple safeties, and another TE.

I don't know about that..Chiefs and the Bronco's still have two against each other left.

Denver also has Titans, Patriots and Raiders...5 tough games there.

Chiefs outside of the 2 with Broncos have Falcons, Raiders, Titans, Chargers...

Aint over yet guys..these are flawed teams that win only cause the other team makes awful mistakes. Not looking good for others teams for sure...but sure as hell aint done yet either

Agreed, teams will start losing, it happens every year. The problem is this team led by the Ryan brothers are not capable of realling off 6 out of 7, which is the bare minimum for us to have a chance. It is over folks, 17 years.

So you have faith we can go 6-1?

Say they do that, the Bills still lose out on every single tie breaker.

Not if they beat the Raiders and Steelers. They'd have the tiebreak over both.

AFC record only comes into play after head to head.

Granted, that's pie in the sky talk.