How many penalties on Sherman tonight?

PromoTheRobot

He got away with murder last week against the Bills. But after a week of talking heads piling on him and the officials, you think the NFL goes the other way and flags Richard Sherman for every little thing? I do, especially playing the NFL's made team the Patriots. In fact I think Sherman will earn a suspension for just looking at Brady or Belichick.

He got away with murder last week against the Bills. But after a week of talking heads piling on him and the officials, you think the NFL goes the other way and flags Richard Sherman for every little thing? I do, especially playing the NFL's made team the Patriots. In fact I think Sherman will earn a suspension for just looking at Brady or Belichick.

I'd be willing to bet a lot that he won't do any of that stuff against the Pats*

• 1 month later...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000757782/article/richard-sherman-draws-unnecessary-roughness-fine

"Sherman was fined $18,231 for a repeat unnecessary roughness offense against the Packers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported."

Didn't know where to put this. Seems similar to the hit on Powell? on the last play of the monday night game. I wonder if that is why it is a "repeated offense".

Video in the link. Sherman is such a punk.

Edited by What a Tuel

What an ass. Serious case of small man complex.

I can't stand the guy, plays the game with a complete lack of class. Cheap shot artist. Big mouth, unfortunately he has the game to back it up. Can't wait until someone cleans his clock and shuts this moron up.