White Trash: Orchard Park style

\GoBillsInDallas/

Corrected. Hammered a lot

So bottle was open in purse. If the purse is closed does that count as 'open bottle'. Maybe she just forgot to put on cap.

Who in the hell opens one of those mini bottles and doesn't finish it? Hell I don't think she's ever opened any size bottle in her life and not finished it in one seating.

On a related note, I heard a Loud noise outside our house one Friday night and went out to find a car upside down on top of the neighbors mailbox across the street from us. The kid had run off the road into our yard, up a berm, hit a tree and rolled over skidding across the street in a 15 mph speed limit. The baby sitter across the street came out with a phone calling the homeowners to tell them what had happened. The teenage driver crawled out of the car and yanked the phone of of her hand and started dialing. The next words I heard were "mom, I did it again".

It was a cold night and I noticed the passenger window was down, which seemed odd. Turns out he took his eyes off the road while tossing those Budweiser bottles into my yard. Opps!