Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

There is a big anti-anti-Trump group. May not like defending Trump but feel comfortable attacking his critics.

It's a perfect postmodern Presidency, there's nothing to hold to, why would we expect something to be there?

I can see many don't like Frump.

It's the few that appear to, that I was speaking to.

Affordable HC for all.

In 10 years I'll probably be one of the 22 million w/o insurance.

In 10 years, you'll be one of 400 million without insurance.

I'll have plenty of company then.

Thanks, Obama.

The problem is that the Republicans have had 7 years to repeal and replace the AHCA. Fix it replace it, whatever. Get it done so we can all have affordable health care.

Who knew it would be so hard!!!

Everything is going according to plan. By the time I retire, we will have Universal Healthcare. The first few years of it will be great. Then I will be too old to care (or dead) by the time the money runs out.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339787-gop-sen-feels-trump-doesnt-have-clear-understanding-of-healthcare-bill

A Republican senator who supports the Senate GOP's healthcare bill reportedly does not think President Trump has a clear understanding of the plan

The New York Times reported that a senator left a White House meeting Tuesday with the feeling that the president didn't fully understand some basic parts of the plan, citing an aide who received a detailed readout of the exchange.

"Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare," Trump tweeted. "Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S."

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339787-gop-sen-feels-trump-doesnt-have-clear-understanding-of-healthcare-bill

A Republican senator who supports the Senate GOP's healthcare bill reportedly does not think President Trump has a clear understanding of the plan

The New York Times reported that a senator left a White House meeting Tuesday with the feeling that the president didn't fully understand some basic parts of the plan, citing an aide who received a detailed readout of the exchange.

"Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare," Trump tweeted. "Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S."

I think you're going to wear out your fingers if you keep pointing out every instance where Trump doesn't know what he's talkking about.

I think you're going to wear out your fingers if you keep pointing out every instance where Trump doesn't know what he's talkking about.

I would like to know whether Trump doesn't understand (Maxine Waters), he's not reading it all (Pelosi), or is getting his misinformation from the media (Obama).

I'll have plenty of company then.

The problem is that the Republicans have had 7 years to repeal and replace the AHCA. Fix it replace it, whatever. Get it done so we can all have affordable health care.

Who knew it would be so hard!!!

I won't argue with you about the lack of true effort the GOP has made, and if I were a Republican, it would probably bother me. In fairness, anyone paying attention knew that the longer ACA tentacles had to grab onto something, the more impossible it would be to genuinely repeal and replace it.

But no matter how many times you or I or anyone wants to pick on the GOP for their current idiocy, it pales in comparison to the pure money-laundering whoredom the DNC subjected everyone to in order to deliver the abortion you're watching right now.

Thanks, Obama.

Edited by LABillzFan

I won't argue with you about the lack of true effort the GOP has made, and if I were a Republican, it would probably bother me. In fairness, anyone paying attention knew that the longer ACA tentacles had to grab onto something, the more impossible it would be to genuinely repeal and replace it.

But no matter how many times you or I or anyone wants to pick on the GOP for their current idiocy, it pales in comparison to the pure money-laundering whoredom the DNC subjected everyone to in order to deliver the abortion you're watching right now.

Thanks, Obama.

It should be deemed a criminal act to inflict tax penalties on those who do not want to participate, or USED TO have a better option already with their insurance.

It should be deemed a criminal act to inflict tax penalties on those who do not want to participate, or USED TO have a better option already with their insurance.

Would you trade the present Canadian healthcare system for the new Republican U.S. system ?

Remember Canada costs half as much to cover everyone.

Would you trade the present Canadian healthcare system for the new Republican U.S. system ?

Remember Canada costs half as much to cover everyone.

and why is that?

They are smarter ?

this was the largest seizure of private land by the federal government in history. No one knew about it

Not sure if it's by design, but while the left pisses their pants over Trump tweets and the health care debacle, he's quietly dismantling all the moronic power grabs of the BO WH.

You know how you know it's a great idea to rescind this? Because Kamala Harris says it's an assault on our fundamental right to clean water. :lol:

We don't pay our doctors mega-millions, they are employees of the provincial government. That keeps costs way down.

We could do the same in the U.S. , pay their tuition and medical liability insur , same for nurses.