Dolfelons already eyeballing

dib

Jennings.  If not Carey goes to left tackle.  A couple of sniffs about Seau not coming back.

252439[/snapback]

But Fake-Fat-Sunny said the Dolphins have cap problems and couldn't possibly go after JJ. :devil:

Carey blows. He played G in college and wasn't even active in most games last year.

No way he can play LT effectively.

But Fake-Fat-Sunny said the Dolphins have cap problems and couldn't possibly go after JJ. :devil:

Carey blows. He played G in college and wasn't even active in most games last year.

252478[/snapback]

Let em take Jennings.

OVER_RATED.

252478[/snapback]

Hmm...according to NFL com's player database, Carey played in 14 games and started 2. Seems pretty active, to me. :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/492899

Let them have Jennings...I've personally viewed him as someone that Bills fans get all creamy over, but the rest of the NFL views him as just another LT.  Not great.  Not bad.  Just...okay.

252531[/snapback]

That's how I see him, average, mediocre. Figure there are 32 starting LT's in the league, he is in the middle of the pack. And has problems staying on the field, which won't get better with age.

I believe Miami was like $17 mil over, but has already cleared $15 with some releases, like Fiedler. But the article I read on that made it seem as though that was just salaries. Of course there is always the accelerated cap hit