Facebook

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst quote that I have read regarding the election: "I'm more sad today than I was on 9/11...."

Seriously? I mean seriously? People have lost all sense of reality and the number of people that are implying that the country is going to DRASTICALLY change how minority groups are treated are completely irrational........

People are very stupid.

Andover liked the people that wrote that about 9/11 weren't old enough to remember.

I've never joined Facebook....and I never will.....the use of the word "friend" seems to be used very loosely these day....I don't think people know what a friend actually is. I don't think the intent of Facebook was to ever be a Political platform but that is what it has evolved into and it is controlled by the "progressive" movement. Now with that said....the Miley Cyrus breakdown was !@#$ing hilarious....has she moved to Canada yet?

Edited by zevo

Young kids us FB to see where their parents have checked in to they can avoid them.

this is my favorite thing. I found last month you can check in to places. So I generally tag myself all the !@#$ over. I shared an anti Hillary article I saw on PPp and checked in at the CF foundation. Hell, I watched a Bills game in Ghiza. Buffalo Joe was the best. Checked in safe for the hurricane in Florida, Georgia, nc and sc. And the nc riots. And some Forrest fire.

Worst quote that I have read regarding the election: "I'm more sad today than I was on 9/11...."

Seriously? I mean seriously? People have lost all sense of reality and the number of people that are implying that the country is going to DRASTICALLY change how minority groups are treated are completely irrational........

Yup...seen a couple comparisons to or 'worst day since' 9/11 posts. People are just nucking futs.

Has anyone else Unfollowed or deleted people after this election? I look at my news feed on Facebook today which is basically my local area and everyone is arguing, bickering and going back and forth over this election. A few people were saying F you and starting to get very hateful over it. I seen about 20 posts today, it is just over the top and Ive had enough!!! Anyone else feel the same way and sick of seeing people fight. I know things didnt go the way some wanted it to go and for others it was satisfying but both parties need to move on!! That is my rant and I am sticking to it. Also Facebook shouldnt be the place for these people to go and talk politics. You guys see the hate where you live over this election on Facebook or at your workplace, gym or just local restaurant you go to?

Bunch of babies who didn't get spanked when they were younger and are now throwing temper tantrums, This wouldn't have happened with Trump supporters.

Bunch of babies who didn't get spanked when they were younger and are now throwing temper tantrums, This wouldn't have happened with Trump supporters.

Fittingly, this post is in line with the crazy rhetoric that's currently happening on Facebook.

But you know Johnny to some extent he is not wrong. Or at least most of the liberal whining is coming from the 18-30 year old group. The ones mommy and daddy enabled by giving them everything they wanted. Now for the first time in their lives they didn't get it and they are in some emotional state. My cousin's daughter posted she and her two girls 5 & 7 are sitting on the couch crying. Seriously? Suck it up and get on board, make this country great again

BTW, when are these losing side celebrities moving out of the US as they promised????

Edited by MarkyMannn

But you know Johnny to some extent he is not wrong. Or at least most of the liberal whining is coming from the 18-30 year old group. The ones mommy and daddy enabled by giving them everything they wanted. Now for the first time in their lives they didn't get it and they are in some emotional state. My cousin's daughter posted she and her two girls 5 & 7 are sitting on the couch crying. Seriously? Suck it up and get on board, make this country great again

BTW, when are these losing side celebrities moving out of the US as they promised????

that would go a long way towards making America great again

I'm not sure about that. I see a whole lot of both "liberal whining" and "conservative craziness" coming from adults 40-60 something on Facebook. It's all ridiculous, IMO.

doesn't make it not true. Seen any trump supporters pulling Hillary voters out of their cars and beating em half to death? yeah didn't think so.

No, but I did witness 3 high school students (apparent Trump supporters) beat the crap out of a kid for wearing his "I'm with her" Hilary Clinton t-shirt to school the day after the election. The whiny kids who never got spanked when they were little are not just the liberal tree huggers, bro.

No, but I did witness 3 high school students (apparent Trump supporters) beat the crap out of a kid for wearing his "I'm with her" Hilary Clinton t-shirt to school the day after the election. The whiny kids who never got spanked when they were little are not just the liberal tree huggers, bro.

Those people are why I'm going around armed from now on.

Though for irony's sake, it's with an authentic SA dagger I picked up at an antique shop (war trophy, from the estate of a deceased veteran). Just because I have to fight neo-Nazis, doesn't mean I have to do it without a sense of irony.

Those people are why I'm going around armed from now on.

Though for irony's sake, it's with an authentic SA dagger I picked up at an antique shop (war trophy, from the estate of a deceased veteran). Just because I have to fight neo-Nazis, doesn't mean I have to do it without a sense of irony.

SA? I'm surprised that you would lower your standards to anything less than Waffen SS