TNF: Browns at Ravens

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They thought they were at risk of winning. That is the truth of the matter and the 49ers have already checked out on Crinkle Cut Chip so the Browns are in a position where they think even 1 win could hurt them.

This is a tank folks. An intentional, full bloodied, tank.

I kinda agree. No words for what HJ did last night.

Hue*

I think this year is not the one to judge him on. The Browns are in the midst of a full scale, intentional, organisationally planned tank. Whether it was a smart year to do it given there is no obvious top 10 Quarterback in this class is a very good and very fair question.

Bad year to have the first pick I agree but a GREAT year to trade it away and build picks an organization so sorely lacking in talent needs. IF they can find a buyer and IF they are smart and gutsy enough (you know the fans will be screaming for one player or another at #1) they could do very well out of this, as you put it, tank,

Bad year to have the first pick I agree but a GREAT year to trade it away and build picks an organization so sorely lacking in talent needs. IF they can find a buyer and IF they are smart and gutsy enough (you know the fans will be screaming for one player or another at #1) they could do very well out of this, as you put it, tank,

They traded down last year too as let's not forget they could have had Carson Wentz.

According to Cleveland media, they think he pulled Kessler because of his ego (competitiveness) to win vs the evaluation mode he had preached all week. He saw he was up by 1 at half and knew Kessler had played ok but wasn't taking shots downfield. He thought he might have a chance to win the game with mccown. Obviously he was wrong and looks ridiculous now, but it makes sense.

They are roasting him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

According to Cleveland media, they think he pulled Kessler because of his ego (competitiveness) to win vs the evaluation mode he had preached all week. He saw he was up by 1 at half and knew Kessler had played ok but wasn't taking shots downfield. He thought he might have a chance to win the game with mccown. Obviously he was wrong and looks ridiculous now, but it makes sense.

They are roasting him.

I think they are wrong. It is organisational tank.

I think they are wrong. It is organisational tank.

i think they planned on not winning games and that he's getting a pass for that reason. But the way it sounded from his press conference he would have left Kessler in if that was his plan. It looks to me like he deviated from the plan Last night by going with Mccown because he thought he could win with him. #rogue

Fwiw mccown is considered to be the better QB right now. But at 0-9 they announced they were in evaluation mode. Thus Kessler.

Kessler is starting again next week which says it all. When asked about what the plan was going forward, he said "ask Sashi"

Edited by YoloinOhio