Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Since skipping EII's posts I have found so much more time to think, become a much more sane and happy person, become a better coworker, mother and friend. I encourage you all, ignore that nonsense. It cannot be taken seriously.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The means justifies the ends" is always a bad principle. Always.

That would be appropriate Tom, If President Trump was using some illegal or questionable means, that is not the case. He is simply behaving like an ass............that's what he is.

So your example (while true) doesn't fit my reply.

That would be appropriate Tom, If President Trump was using some illegal or questionable means, that is not the case. He is simply behaving like an ass............that's what he is.

So your example (while true) doesn't fit my reply.

Alienating staunch allies? Implementing half assed policies (green cards banned)

Yeah man, you're too far gone. You're like Anakin when he killed all the young-ins.

Alienating staunch allies? Implementing half assed policies (green cards banned)

Yeah man, you're too far gone. You're like Anakin when he killed all the young-ins.

:lol:

I would point out that the Green Card ban has been overturned, because it was a incredibly bad idea.

but I guess that would be "apologizing"

:rolleyes:

Not "young-ins." Younglings. Anakin killed younglings.

Speaking of which...I'm going to go kill a Yuengling right now. Sabbaticals rock!

Just remember, everything is explained by the following:

Trump's presidency is a marketing stunt gone horribly, horribly awry.

He's not a Nazi. There's no great belief system at work here, no plan, no coherent set of policies. Just "Holy hell, how did I get here? This wasn't supposed to happen."

This is all anyone needs to know. Period.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

BREAKING: House votes to roll back Obama rule on background checks for gun ownership.

This is wildly misleading. House rolled back one rule that was much-criticized by doctors and disability advocates.

That rule applied to Americans on social security disability allowance and would have removed 2A rights without solid due process.

How unpopular was this rule? It brought together the NRA, ACLU, and disability charities and mental health professionals on both sides

So now hundreds of thousands of people will think Congress repealed the Brady Bill. And that’s deliberate. The AP did that deliberately.

This is wildly misleading. House rolled back one rule that was much-criticized by doctors and disability advocates.

That rule applied to Americans on social security disability allowance and would have removed 2A rights without solid due process.

How unpopular was this rule? It brought together the NRA, ACLU, and disability charities and mental health professionals on both sides

So now hundreds of thousands of people will think Congress repealed the Brady Bill. And that’s deliberate. The AP did that deliberately.

Good. That was a brutally stupid rule, criminalizing mental illness.

AP...tough to convey the truth of the story in a 140-character tweet. But they definitely could have done better.

No godwining intended here...but that's probably about as far as they could go making Trump look like Hitler without breaking German law.

My reference wasn't even to Godwining the thread, but to the current refugee/immigrant situation in Germany.

I guess people in glass houses shouldn't stand next to box trucks