Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Stupid election backlash

Petition seeks to silence animatronic President Trump at Disneys Hall of Presidents

Resistance to President Trump has gone from tragedy to farce in record time. Having failed to prevent Trump from becoming president and having so far failed to stop his cabinet nominees or his executive order, some members of The Resistance are now aiming a bit lower. A man in Brooklyn has started a Change.org petition asking the Walt Disney Company to stop animatronic Donald Trump from speaking in Disney Worlds Hall of Presidents.

If youre not familiar with it, Disneys Hall of Presidents is a theater in which animatronic versions of American presidents make speeches designed to present a brief history of the United States and their role in it. Each new president is added shortly after he enters office. So, for instance, President Obama was added in 2009 and, at the time, he recorded a brief speech which his anamatronic figure delivers on stage. The White House even put out a behind-the-scenes video about the recording of his Hall of Presidents speech which you can see below.

The Hall of Presidents was closed in mid-January and is scheduled to reopen at the end of June with the newly added figure of President Trump. But Matthew Rogers of Brooklyn, NY has started a petition demanding that Disney not allow animatronic Trump to speak.

Hall-of-Presidents.jpg

I took the kids in there, the last time we went to Disney, mostly for the air-conditioning inside, it was great.

Breaking news from Disney... Here is The Donald's speech to be used for the animatronic Donny:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Our Sore Loser Elites Are Losing Their Minds.

People are literally losing their minds over the mere thought of him sitting in the Oval Office.

A mental faculty failure that is driven, I fear, by sore loser syndrome.

The protestors wanted, and expected, Hillary Clinton to sweep this ghastly man to crushing defeat in the election two months ago and become the first female president.

When it didn’t happen, mainly because Hillary was a terrible candidate who fought a terrible campaign, they were collectively struck down by Post Trump Success Disorder.

This is an awful affliction that causes victims to lose the power of calm, rational thought and instead resort to uncontrollable, unrelenting outbursts of shrieking, screaming, wailing and teeth-gnashing.

Every single thing President Trump now does, says or tweets or is greeted by instant paralysis of perspective.

He is, and must remain, a ‘MONSTER!’

The author of this piece is Piers Morgan.

Hilarious....................the Left/Media are just hilarious..............no other way to put it.

Todays outrage is a joke at a prayer breakfast ?

:lol:

I don't believe in bots, they represent automation. Keep deplorables working!

Now:

other-side-of-ti3ppw.jpg

For you too... But please collect your check from the RNC before passing Go!

People are literally losing their minds over the mere thought of him sitting in the Oval Office.

The protestors wanted, and expected, Hillary Clinton to sweep this ghastly man to crushing defeat in the election two months ago and become the first female president.

When it didnt happen, mainly because Hillary was a terrible candidate who fought a terrible campaign, they were collectively struck down by Post Trump Success Disorder.

This is an awful affliction that causes victims to lose the power of calm, rational thought and instead resort to uncontrollable, unrelenting outbursts of shrieking, screaming, wailing and teeth-gnashing.

Every single thing President Trump now does, says or tweets or is greeted by instant paralysis of perspective.

He is, and must remain, a MONSTER!

I read that earlier and thought out loud so much so that a co-worker overheard me say that I found that particular article slightly disconcerting as I am not accustomed to agreeing with Piers Morgen

Molon labe

When it didn’t happen, mainly because Hillary was a terrible candidate who fought a terrible campaign, they were collectively struck down by Post Trump Success Disorder.

He is, and must remain, a ‘MONSTER!’

Seriously?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/02/trump-asks-for-prayers-for-arnold-schwarzeneggers-ratings-at-national-prayer-breakfast/?utm_term=.2bd76b6f5ad4

At the national prayer breakfast, he's talking about his tv show??

Of course. The election was the advertisement for his 4 year reality show selling the Trump brand.

People aren't losing it. Okay, maybe they are... LoL!

America is being trolled by the biggest internet troll ever. I actually love it like all the conservatives love it!

Throughout its history, the POTUS has always set the tone for the American people. Remember when Kennedy had us all get fit? Now we have The Donald teaching us how to grab a burger and talk smack! We can all learn to talk a little smack!

#ReturnToNormalcy

#FollowOurChristianRoots

LMAO... I was always one for loving some good humor!

Oh... And don't get your shots too... It's enough to kill a horse!

Gr8 messages America, now let's own, sit back and enjoy the ride!

:-/

Just remember, everything is explained by the following:

Trump's presidency is a marketing stunt gone horribly, horribly awry.

He's not a Nazi. There's no great belief system at work here, no plan, no coherent set of policies. Just "Holy hell, how did I get here? This wasn't supposed to happen."

He's not a Nazi. There's no great belief system at work here, no plan, no coherent set of policies. Just "Holy hell, how did I get here? This wasn't supposed to happen."

Yep. In the meantime, war with Australia is now a possibility. No Blood for Kangaroos.

He's not a Nazi. There's NO GREAT BELIEF SYSTEM at work here, no plan, no coherent set of policies. Just "Holy hell, how did I get here? This wasn't supposed to happen."

Ha! Fair enough. What does that say for people who voted him in: NO GREAT BELIEF SYSTEM. Now, I am not slacking you Tom, I understand your benevolence in trying to correct the fix we are in as a nation. The others? Ha! As you can attest, are not on your superior thinking level.

"Did you see my electoral results! Wow... Through the roof!" -The Donald

yqzhn.jpg

Carry on. Own it.

Yep. In the meantime, war with Australia is now a possibility. No Blood for Kangaroos.

Priceless... I say we strike while iron is hot... Get our hands on the tea tree oil supply, stat! Stop a Hollywood beauty emergency!

Here's how CNN covers it:

The comment may have been intended as a joke, but Trump's opening came in sharp contrast to how past presidents have addressed the breakfast.

No joking! This is religion here! In the religion space, there will be no joking! You must be somber!

Has CNN ever gone to church? Whenever I've gone to church, there have been jokes in the sermon. It's a normal part of religion — from what I've seen — for people who actually practice it. And there are all sorts of calls to prayer for little things — like football games — that the believers don't really expect God to rig for them.

But what CNN — nudges people to think is that Trump is disrespectful toward religion.

I don't think that will pry religious people away from Trump. I think actual American religious people are completely comfortable with that style of humor within religion and Trump's seeming comfort with it makes him feel more not less like them.

The left's hysteria is still hilarious.

Here's how CNN covers it:

No joking! This is religion here! In the religion space, there will be no joking! You must be somber!

Has CNN ever gone to church? Whenever I've gone to church, there have been jokes in the sermon. It's a normal part of religion — from what I've seen — for people who actually practice it. And there are all sorts of calls to prayer for little things — like football games — that the believers don't really expect God to rig for them.

But what CNN — nudges people to think is that Trump is disrespectful toward religion.

I don't think that will pry religious people away from Trump. I think actual American religious people are completely comfortable with that style of humor within religion and Trump's seeming comfort with it makes him feel more not less like them.

The left's hysteria is still hilarious.

And during Black History Month, he talks about his inauguration and ratings. You're sounding more and more like a Trump apologist.

Come back to the light my friend.

And during Black History Month, he talks about his inauguration and ratings. You're sounding more and more like a Trump apologist.

The RNC doesnt have the balls to stand up to him. What did you expect?

The Trump cure is killing the patient faster rate than the Obama cure.

Hill is probaby thanking her lucky stars she didn't sell out to the basket...

Everything is also explained by the following:

People are !@#$ing idiots.

LoL! I had so much faith! Hey wait... You mean me too! :-/ :-)

The RNC doesnt have the balls to stand up to him. What did you expect?

They don't have the motivation to stand up to him yet. They haven't reached their necessary pain point. They will, give it time.

LoL! I had so much faith! Hey wait... You mean me too! :-/ :-)

Strive for coherency. Then we'll worry about your idiocy.

Well, I can see why you would go that way sir, but I am totally aware of his boorish and blowhard behavior, I just love pointing out the media's incredible hypocrisy.

I can ignore when he acts like a clown, as long as the majority of his policies (and appointees) stay true to the conservative path the country desperately needs now.

When he does something wrong, I'll be posting my complaints,

But I'm certainly not going to get caught up in the media's "outrage of the day" :lol:

I can ignore when he acts like a clown, as long as the majority of his policies (and appointees) stay true to the conservative path the country desperately needs now.

"The means justifies the ends" is always a bad principle. Always.