Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Let's expand on that a bit. There's no way O and A try to leave Georgia without a "wink" from Putin. You're also forgetting that before the secession, Abkhazisjavascript:void(0) were creating havoc inside Georgia which prompted Georgia to put its military on high alert. When, they moved the forces in, Russia responded by claiming they were protecting Russians from a Georgian slaughter. A very novel concept, wouldn't you say?

Yep.

Sounds shockingly like the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, doesn't it?

And echoes from some 78 years ago...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyday I think that she can't possibly say anything more ignorant or unaware.........................everyday, I am wrong.

and.............I'm wrong again.

Pelosi blames Bush for $9 trillion in debt added under 8 Years of Obama............... :wallbash:

And I'm wrong AGAIN......................... :lol:

wnSl3yXF_bigger.jpegNancy PelosiVerified account @NancyPelosi Jan 13

With House GOP sprinting ahead without a plan, it’s worth remembering how carefully we considered #ACA.

Everyday I think that she can't possibly say anything more ignorant or unaware.........................everyday, I am wrong.

And I'm wrong AGAIN......................... :lol:

With House GOP sprinting ahead without a plan, it’s worth remembering how carefully we considered #ACA.

That would have been after they passed it, right?

My new favorite stupid liberal reaction...............

Politico Describes How Donald Trump Inhabited Body of Hillary Aide:

Help! Donald Trump has taken over my body and he won’t get out!

Politico reporter Annie Karni wrote an inadvertently hilarious story about how a Hillary aide worked so intently to acquire the personality of Donald Trump as part of debate prep that now the President-elect is still lingering inside his soul to the extent that he can channel him.

The extreme lengths to which Philippe Reines went to become Donald Trump is the stuff of which comedy movies are made. In fact, Reines could not only write the script from first hand experience but he could also conjure up his inner Donald Trump to negotiate the movie deal. Even the title of the Politico article could also serve as the movie title, The Man Who Became Donald Trump:

Read the whole thing; it’s a hoot.

My new favorite stupid liberal reaction...............

Politico Describes How Donald Trump Inhabited Body of Hillary Aide:

This story is almost as embarrassing as the story about the leftist who was afraid of his plumber exclusively because of his own assumptions about the plumber.

I keep waiting to find out that while looking for the plumber to verify the story, they would never find him...cut apart and stuffed under three planks of flooring in the author's chamber! A tub had caught all! HA! HA!

Nutbags.

Hey, Chef Jim...

"Students writing letters to Trump supporters is an example of this."

http://myfox8.com/2017/01/16/wake-forest-students-write-dear-donald-trump-supporters-letters/

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- “Dear Donald Trump supporters …” starts the letter. Oh, boy, this could get sticky.

It’s an exercise in the class called “Invoking The Public Theological Voice Into Public Discourse,” a class for graduate-level students in Wake Forest University’s School of Divinity. And a little divine assistance is what some are asking for after last November’s election.

Honestly, I am fairly certain that 99% of those who voted for Trump do not want to discuss their choice with someone who voted for Hillary.

And, Tiberius, I am sure you'll enjoy this...

http://myfox8.com/2017/01/14/man-accused-of-repeatedly-sexually-assaulting-dog/

This story is almost as embarrassing as the story about the leftist who was afraid of his plumber exclusively because of his own assumptions about the plumber.

I keep waiting to find out that while looking for the plumber to verify the story, they would never find him...cut apart and stuffed under three planks of flooring in the author's chamber! A tub had caught all! HA! HA!

Nutbags.

Good thing profiling people based on voting habits isn't the same thing as profiling them based on race or gender identity, huh?

I saw on the news this morning that some school district here in the Bay Area wanted to give students and teachers the day off on Friday to march/protest Trumps inauguration. How about letting them have the day off to watch and celebrate the inauguration as well. See not everyone is unhappy with the results of this election.