Colin Kaepernick didn't vote

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man baskin gets his ass handed to him every time he pokes his head in a thread lol

It's really remarkable, discussing things with people like him...

"Kaepernick's just kneeling for the attention..."

"No he's not, he's protesting systemic oppression and violence."

"Kaepernick's eulogizing the dictator of a government that was systemically oppressive and violent..."

"But at least he's got your attention!"

Really...is having the attention span of a mayfly a prerequisite for being a leftist whackadoodle like baskin, or do they just lobotomize you after you join?

Really...is having the attention span of a mayfly a prerequisite for being a leftist whackadoodle like baskin, or do they just lobotomize you after you join?

I'm pretty sure a lobotomy is a prerequisite, not bestowed upon membership.

After his "I didn't vote," and praise of Castro on top of his kneeling for the anthem, I've realized something:

I still couldn't possibly care less about anything Kaepernick does.

you're a racist simple minded sheep not listening to what is really an important matter of what ESPN, WGR, NYT, Yes! Weekly, AutoTrader and others say. You should try to understand what others feel. Maybe you should read something I put on my Instagram with a picture someone else took before I was alive then compare it to a current perspective on why its so wrong with a comment which expresses my own opinion when I quoted Rupi Kaur's book "milk and honey" which all people must read.

You're an ignorant racist !@#$ tom

Edited by Boyst62