Do the Bills need an enforcer?

Maybe I'm off base here, but this team has been victimized twice this year by headhunters (Landry and Sherman). Not sure what the answer is, but I would think that if other teams feared retaliation, maybe this crap would stop. The Bills need a new safety now anyway, how about a nasty Ronnie Lott type that other teams would fear or at least respect. Not a huge fan of dirty play but you gotta be able to defend your players. Any ideas?

Maybe I'm off base here, but this team has been victimized twice this year by headhunters (Landry and Sherman). Not sure what the answer is, but I would think that if other teams feared retaliation, maybe this crap would stop. The Bills need a new safety now anyway, how about a nasty Ronnie Lott type that other teams would fear or at least respect. Not a huge fan of dirty play but you gotta be able to defend your players. Any ideas?

Nope, you're off base. This isn't hockey. The Bills don't need PF penalties. The officials need to call infractions that are made. Then this crap would stop.

Nope, you're off base. This isn't hockey. The Bills don't need PF penalties. The officials need to call infractions that are made. Then this crap would stop.

We got 15 yards for Williams career. What is 15 * 53?

I'll go with enforcer thank you very much.

Isnt Incognito supposed to be the tough guy?

He was high fiving and chatting up Sherman after the game, so no. Would have liked to see SOMEONE stand up for their team. Nothing dirty but call a sweep that way and have some pulling linemen put a good block on him

Why not? Add a few goons- we're now in a post-apocalyptic time, with an orange baboon about to become president. So what the hell? Rules?? Shmules! Cheap shot the opposing QB; egregiously flaunt the rules. Who gives a sh*t? We're going to inevitably get screwed by the officials anyhow...so why not? Let's turn this thing into "Slapshot"- at least it'll be entertaining. Now if we can just get Pegula to start wearing one of those jumpsuits Al Davis used to sport.