Bills actually have a scheduling advantage Week 11

YoloinOhio

I think people are seeing that in our defense, motioning the 3rd receiver to the other side - if NRC stays on the side with the TE - he is the inside cover "man" there. So they'll exploit the matchup. We need to play more straight man.. especially with eifert coming to town.

Gilmore want's to get paid like a top corner? I match him up with green all day. Yes there will be help over the top if we don't blitz, but you're on him all day.

Do this and I guarantee we lose. Badly....

Yeah, I brought this up in the W/L thread. It's a crap move by the league, but that's not our fault. And it's not like they never screwed us over like this. The Bills need to take advantage and get what should be a relatively easy road W in Cincy.

A relatively easy W in cincy?

Edited by bobobonators

I don't remember the last time this happened but... Bills have a bye week 10 and then go to Cincinnati in Week 11. Meanwhile, Cincinnati actually will have a short week and is playing Monday night ... on the road...prior to playing the Bills.

You mean, like how the Pats get Seattle at home, flying across country on a short week? Pretty nice how things have lined up for them this year. 3 of first 4 without Brady are at home and I don't believe a single team currently has a winning record except Texans which we know is a sham. The one tough game the have at Pitt, Big Ben is out. The come to Buffalo and we are without Shady and any WR threat. What signature win do they have? Their schedule is a joke. But I'm not bitter 😁

Bengals shouldn't have any problems beating the Bills. AJ Green gets 300 yards.

You mean, like how the Pats get Seattle at home, flying across country on a short week? Pretty nice how things have lined up for them this year. 3 of first 4 without Brady are at home and I don't believe a single team currently has a winning record except Texans which we know is a sham. The one tough game the have at Pitt, Big Ben is out. The come to Buffalo and we are without Shady and any WR threat. What signature win do they have? Their schedule is a joke. But I'm not bitter

You don't need signature wins... You just need many wins and the Pats know how to do that. Unlike the Bills.

I predicted at the start of the year we lose bad at home to New England, lose a heartbreaker in Seattle and then win in Cincy on the way to 9-7..... I think we find a way there. I saw the Bengals in the flesh 2 weeks ago in London. Loads of plays to be made against their secondary they are really struggling back there boh covering and tackling (I know we are aswell but if you watched them every week you would be pulling your hair out too).

You don't need signature wins... You just need many wins and the Pats know how to do that. Unlike the Bills.

Yeah, I get it, the point is they've been pretty fortunate this year and the stars have aligned well for them. The Bills would probably be 7-2 with the schedule they've had. At AZ has been their toughest game and they are down this year.

Yeah, I brought this up in the W/L thread. It's a crap move by the league, but that's not our fault. And it's not like they never screwed us over like this. The Bills need to take advantage and get what should be a relatively easy road W in Cincy.

There's no chance this will be an "easy" road win. I would be mildly surprised if the Bills even win this at all !! Cinci has the Bills number these last few years.... They are always tough even if they are having a slightly down year. I don't care that they have a short week, the Bills have to go into their house. Also, the bye teams often come out sluggish after not playing for a while. That's a concern.

Bottom line, if Buffalo has any wild card hopes, they have to win a game or two that they aren't supposed to win. This is one of them. Losses to Balt, Jets and Miami have given them no room for error. They have to sweep the 4 home games...win at NY and split at Cinci/Oakland. i would think winning at Cinci will be more likely than winning in Oakland.