Bills actually have a scheduling advantage Week 11

YoloinOhio

If our Offense plays like it did vs Seattle and our defense plays like it did the 2nd half, we will win. Forcing an INT or Fumble or two is needed as well. We are still in the WC hunt but now we need to play our asses off and surprise some teams.

Clearly an oversight. Someone call the league office!

:lol:

If our Offense plays like it did vs Seattle and our defense plays like it did the 2nd half, we will win. Forcing an INT or Fumble or two is needed as well. We are still in the WC hunt but now we need to play our asses off and surprise some teams.

they need to spend the entire bye week figuring out coverage schemes for Tyler Eifert. You can't really cover AJ Green, need to rattle Andy Man. Edited by YoloinOhio

they need to spend the entire bye week figuring out coverage schemes for Tyler Eifert.

Seriously. I think Robey is awesome but I DO NOT want to see him covering TEs. I really hope Blanton steps his game up. Hes a good tackler and can make a hit but he needs to get into a rhythm with the play calls and coverages.

Too bad this D has to play 2 halves per game.

I don't remember the last time this happened but... Bills have a bye week 10 and then go to Cincinnati in Week 11. Meanwhile, Cincinnati actually will have a short week and is playing Monday night ... on the road...prior to playing the Bills.

Yeah, I brought this up in the W/L thread. It's a crap move by the league, but that's not our fault. And it's not like they never screwed us over like this. The Bills need to take advantage and get what should be a relatively easy road W in Cincy.

Easy road win?

Check Daltons numbers against Rex. He owns him.

Perhaps I should have been more explicit so I'll spell it out. My exact words were "should be a relatively easy road win." By no means am I implying that Rex couldn't F it up. A team coming off of a bye going against a team coming off of a Monday night game should be an automatic win. It would be a huge indictment of Rex if the Bills were to lose that game. The path to that end is, of course, playing an error filled game with scheme mistakes like leaving CBs one on one with Green with no help over the top. I'm not indicting him or anyone else for something that hasn't happened yet though.

Seriously. I think Robey is awesome but I DO NOT want to see him covering TEs. I really hope Blanton steps his game up. Hes a good tackler and can make a hit but he needs to get into a rhythm with the play calls and coverages.

I think people are seeing that in our defense, motioning the 3rd receiver to the other side - if NRC stays on the side with the TE - he is the inside cover "man" there. So they'll exploit the matchup. We need to play more straight man.. especially with eifert coming to town.

Gilmore want's to get paid like a top corner? I match him up with green all day. Yes there will be help over the top if we don't blitz, but you're on him all day.

Thats a good way to earn your next paycheck! Gilmore talked all that elite corner ****, he gotta back it up now.

I think people are seeing that in our defense, motioning the 3rd receiver to the other side - if NRC stays on the side with the TE - he is the inside cover "man" there. So they'll exploit the matchup. We need to play more straight man.. especially with eifert coming to town.

Gilmore want's to get paid like a top corner? I match him up with green all day. Yes there will be help over the top if we don't blitz, but you're on him all day.