Game Day Thread: Election 2016

KD in CA

Lol, NBC calling California, Oregon, and Washington for Clinton.

I'm shocked

CNN initially kept OR and WA in the too close to call column which I found pretty shocking.

It's clear she's not performing up to expectations anywhere. I'm starting see some Facebook meltdown on the fringes but I assume most of those who have posted there non-stop for the last six months are still glued to the set.

I just opened a bottle of wine since this may go on for a while.

CNN initially kept OR and WA in the too close to call column which I found pretty shocking.

It's clear she's not performing up to expectations anywhere. I'm starting see some Facebook meltdown on the fringes but I assume most of those who have posted there non-stop for the last six months are still glued to the set.

I just opened a bottle of wine since this may go on for a while.

I have the feeling that they were holding off on calling Florida and NC until 11pm so that they could balance it on the electoral map with the west coast.

I have the feeling that they were holding off on calling Florida and NC until 11pm so that they could balance it on the electoral map with the west coast.

Yeah, I didn't understand that either. FL looks like it's been over for an hour.

Fox just called WI for Trump

Fox calls Iowa for Trump

Wow....if those are true, what else does he need? He got Utah. Does this come down to NH and AZ?

Really, a tie would be just super fun.

Edited by KD in CA