Game Day Thread: Election 2016

KD in CA

Colorado:

Md assisted suicide passes

Single payor healthcare care fails

Still tight on tripling tobacco tax

the MD assisted suicide thing... Very big for me. Dealing with a friend who may be among the first to do this, she has considered. Moving back home.

I don't share much truly personal stuff here, but she's one of my best friends. 26. Brain cancer derrriving from melanoma. 8 tumors in brain. 20% she will live past a year, she has. Barely. She is an oncology pharmacist and studied at Hopkins and others, even after diagnosed with melanoma at 20 years old. Remission lasted until she was 25. Doctors at Duke gave her no more than 5 yrs from 25.

Edited by Boyst62

the MD assisted suicide thing... Very big for me. Dealing with a friend who may be among the first to do this, she has considered. Moving back home.

I don't share much truly personal stuff here, but she's one of my best friends. 26. Brain cancer arriving from melanoma. 8 tumors in brain. 20% she will live past a year, she has. Barely. She is an oncology pharmacist and studied at Hopkins and others, even after diagnosed with melanoma at 20 years old. Remission lasted until she was 25. Doctors at Duke gave her no more than 5 yrs from 25.

:(

I don't share much truly personal stuff here, but she's one of my best friends. 26. Brain cancer derrriving from melanoma. 8 tumors in brain. 20% she will live past a year, she has. Barely. She is an oncology pharmacist and studied at Hopkins and others, even after diagnosed with melanoma at 20 years old. Remission lasted until she was 25. Doctors at Duke gave her no more than 5 yrs from 25.

I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and friernds.

yikes, that sucks :(

It lets good Americans end their life with dignity, for themselves and their families. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, in my line of work I see far too many people like her check out far to early. Sad, man.

Agreed, both their Bourbon and Small Batch are 35 bucks or less.... It's nice drinking or mixing whiskey

I can pick up the single barrel for $28-$32, and I like that better than the small batch if I had to choose between them.

But the small batch is no slouch itself.

My condolences.

Colorado:

Md assisted suicide passes

Single payor healthcare care fails

Still tight on tripling tobacco tax

This might be the best result of the night. People who are against assisted suicide can shampoo my crotch.

Fox called VA for Hiliary

It was looking close for a while but it's all DC 'burbs coming in now.

Sigh, my wife hasn't paid attention for 500 days now wants me to fill her in on the race in 2 hours....

women...

Uh oh, I called her out and she said I'm sexist and just like Trump..

Lol

Women

Did she at least make you a sandwich first ?

:w00t: