The really, really good news is..............

He started making throws that he hasn't made before. Deep down the middle, third and 20 on the sideline and some nice touch throws. He appears to me to be progressing. Parcells always said you need to give a qb 30 starts. The fourth quarter comebacks will start coming. You have to lose before you learn how to win. Ask Jordon, Lebron and John Elway. I think starting over would be a mistake.

Sadly, it's a much different league. No one has any patience. There are folks already saying Jared Goff is a bust.

I also would feel different about Tyrod if he was a younger player. He is a veteran now so that bar should be a little higher for him.

Tyrod had a good game, yes. But once we fell behind the game was over. Put 2 min on the clock and say Tyrod we need a TD to win and you might as well change the channel because it's not happening. Ball with the game on the line vs Ravens, Dolphins, Seahawks. Score and you win. I'll take those odds with Brady, Rothlesberger, heck even Eli. Not with Tyrod. Game over

^ exactly ^

Tyrod needs to have 5 or 6 games that equal last night in order for me to crown him the Franchise.

He has played inconsistent at best all year and until yesterday there was not a game that I could say, we were in it because of Taylor.

Yesterday was that day. Prove to me you can repeat that performance.

A completely reasonable perspective and opinion. Even as a TT defender he has less games like this than he does games like Baltimore.

Best thing I saw was after the INT he didn't go into a shell and throw check downs the rest of the game.

His main critics point to not throwing do the middle of the field. And they have a point. I responded to Maj that even one of his out route completions to Woods was a step too late. But he found Woods on a deep cross before the half after stepping up in the pocket. It is a throw he needs to make more often but showed last night that he can.

Sadly, it's a much different league. No one has any patience. There are folks already saying Jared Goff is a bust.

I also would feel different about Tyrod if he was a younger player. He is a veteran now so that bar should be a little higher for him.

Google Aaron Rodgers first games he played. He sat for years and didn't have to learn multiple systems. Give the kid a little more time. None of us really know what his play will look like by year end.

This pretty sums it up. This was his most complete start as our qb, given the opponent. But we need to see this much more often.

I want a guy capable of carrying a team, not just along for the ride. Last night was the first time this year Tyrod looked capable of carrying us.

Agreed, but let's see this continued improvement over the rest of the year. We've got to see him string quality performances together, not just randomly.