The really, really good news is..............

at least from my perspective, is that Tyrod Taylor looks like a franchise QB as long as the OC runs the type of plays to suit his style.

He needs to always be a threat to run.

Much like Russell Wilson, Tyrod is always a threat to the defense with his feet. His OC needs to acknowledge that and look to take advantage of that.

I thought TT played a great game against a very fast and very aggressive defense in their home stadium, which was also very loud and chaotic. Seattle has given up the fewest points in the entire league eac of the last five years.

The main reason the Bills fell short vs Seattle last night was because they could not cover anybody.

But TT certainly matched Wilson series for series.......and he did it without S. Watkins.

I'm still amazed they called the QB keeper for the 2 point conversion and other designed QB runs. He's going to get hurt running into the teeth of a defense.

That said, his escapability is outstanding. Now to work on the passing accuracy and OTM throws.

I'm still amazed they called the QB keeper for the 2 point conversion and other designed QB runs. He's going to get hurt running into the teeth of a defense.

That said, his escapability is outstanding. Now to work on the passing accuracy and OTM throws.

he hit throws on the run last night into amazing heat that I didn't think he could hit. he was excellent from 5 to 20 yards all over the field last night. get me Watkins back at full speed and watch out.

at least from my perspective, is that Tyrod Taylor looks like a franchise QB as long as the OC runs the type of plays to suit his style.

He needs to always be a threat to run.

Much like Russell Wilson, Tyrod is always a threat to the defense with his feet. His OC needs to acknowledge that and look to take advantage of that.

I thought TT played a great game against a very fast and very aggressive defense in their home stadium, which was also very loud and chaotic. Seattle has given up the fewest points in the entire league eac of the last five years.

The main reason the Bills fell short vs Seattle last night was because they could not cover anybody.

But TT certainly matched Wilson series for series.......and he did it without S. Watkins.

Tyrod needs to have 5 or 6 games that equal last night in order for me to crown him the Franchise.

He has played inconsistent at best all year and until yesterday there was not a game that I could say, we were in it because of Taylor.

Yesterday was that day. Prove to me you can repeat that performance.

I wanted Tyrod to get that comeback win on his resume in the worst way...he deserved it last night. Just some incredible throws and runs after avoiding the rush.

I can't say that he deserved it...he had 4 chances from inside the 15 and couldn't get it done.

Now, I'm not pinning the loss on him; I'm only saying that "he deserved the comeback" is different (IMO) than saying "I think he played well enough that they should have won with better defensive play". The first statement I can't get behind; the second I can.

Know what I mean?

He's not conventional. That's why people have trouble seeing him as a potential franchise QB. But that's just small-minded thinking. If used correctly, with some outside-the-box playcalling, he can surely be a franchise QB, albeit a unique one. I know he was in the league for four years before he got here, but this really is just his second year playing.

His cap hit is very manageable the next two seasons. I think the Bills would be insane not to keep him.

I can't say that he deserved it...he had 4 chances from inside the 15 and couldn't get it done.

Now, I'm not pinning the loss on him; I'm only saying that "he deserved the comeback" is different (IMO) than saying "I think he played well enough that they should have won with better defensive play". The first statement I can't get behind; the second I can.

Know what I mean?

Yes, but on three of the four plays he arguably had it taken out of his hands, which might be on Lynn.

Tyrod had a good game, yes. But once we fell behind the game was over. Put 2 min on the clock and say Tyrod we need a TD to win and you might as well change the channel because it's not happening. Ball with the game on the line vs Ravens, Dolphins, Seahawks. Score and you win. I'll take those odds with Brady, Rothlesberger, heck even Eli. Not with Tyrod. Game over

Tyrod had a good game, yes. But once we fell behind the game was over. Put 2 min on the clock and say Tyrod we need a TD to win and you might as well change the channel because it's not happening. Ball with the game on the line vs Ravens, Dolphins, Seahawks. Score and you win. I'll take those odds with Brady, Rothlesberger, heck even Eli. Not with Tyrod. Game over

He moved that ball and got us in position. With Wood out (well Mills didn't really play either) and the play calling there wasn't much more he was going to do...

Tyrod needs to have 5 or 6 games that equal last night in order for me to crown him the Franchise.

He has played inconsistent at best all year and until yesterday there was not a game that I could say, we were in it because of Taylor.

Pretty much where I am

He moved that ball and got us in position. With Wood out (well Mills didn't really play either) and the play calling there wasn't much more he was going to do...

Penalties got us in position. He didn't know what to do after that. Some guys just don't have it.

We need to stop making excuses for him

I think you need to go back and look at the scramble/throw to Bobby on 2nd and 20 (I think?) on that final drive. You're being an ass.

This pretty sums it up. This was his most complete start as our qb, given the opponent. But we need to see this much more often.

I want a guy capable of carrying a team, not just along for the ride. Last night was the first time this year Tyrod looked capable of carrying us.

I just don't think he can absorb 16 games worth of that type of punishment. I thought he was freakin dead on the two point play. All I saw was his hand on the ball with it stretched into the endzone. No movement, no nothing. I was saying to the tv, man down, someone might want to check on him.

I thought he did enough on the last drive to win. He was much better than what we've seen out of Fitzpatrick. I was looking for improvement out of him and I think so far he has gotten better as the season has gone on. I don't think he will ever be like brady etc but I think we will be able to win with him as long as he improves enough to keep himself healthy.

One game won't convince me, but his ability to get out of a jam is just uncanny. I haven't ruled him out by any means.

He is elite at escaping pressure. However, I do think the majority of great qbs are the ones who stand in the pocket and fire the ball into tight spaces. I don't think Tyrod will ever be able to that and that limits him.

He started making throws that he hasn't made before. Deep down the middle, third and 20 on the sideline and some nice touch throws. He appears to me to be progressing. Parcells always said you need to give a qb 30 starts. The fourth quarter comebacks will start coming. You have to lose before you learn how to win. Ask Jordon, Lebron and John Elway. I think starting over would be a mistake.

He is elite at escaping pressure. However, I do think the majority of great qbs are the ones who stand in the pocket and fire the ball into tight spaces. I don't think Tyrod will ever be able to that and that limits him.

He's no Big Ben, that's for sure.