What to do at Right Tackle?

Bocephuz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to be the best you have to be able to beat the best. Isn't that why you try to upgrade every position? Gotta get better there too.

But we can't pour money and high draft picks into every line position.

I have a feeling fans of every team after playing us and getting crushed by Hughes and Lorax, say: "what are we going to do about LT and RT?"

I have a feeling fans of every team after playing us and getting crushed by Hughes and Lorax, say: "what are we going to do about LT and RT?"

Which is why ALynn needs to do a better job of giving him help. You know you have an issue there from the first series and still put him one on one. That's on the staff

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Mills is fine. The guy just went up against wake and Avril. What did you guys expect?

Uh maybe not to be a turnstile in the passing game. He has been terrible the last 3 games. Give new break with the "Mills is fine" garbage.

Well, I follow the belief system that you build a winner starting with the big guys on the line of scrimmage. So, I am okay with paying more money for linemen than most are. If you want to be dominant you have to have a great offensive line or a quarterback like Tom Brady. I don't think there are many Tom Brady's out there, so gimme a great line.

Then run the ball by committee - any back will do if your line is good enough. It has been proven again and again and again.

Fwiw........the Seahawks are fielding an utter sh*t show on the OL.......but they are winning.

When a coaching staff does it's job well and gets a team on the same page they can create synergy.

The Bills are traditionally a team that gets LESS than the sum of it's parts.

Put a trash can out there at RT and save some cash.

We already did... it wears 79

Was just going to post this. Have you ever in your life seen someone hang on to the ball as long as Tyrod? Not even in backyard football! It's exciting to watch but no line is going to hold up to that

There is really something to this. Aaron Rogers and Brady let that thing go... I even saw a segment on how fast Tannehill throws. If you run a faster paced offense with a more decisive guy. Is mills really that obvious

I really agree with this Badol. I think that the talent has exceeded the record which to me means that the below average coaching is what's bringing it down.

I think you overestimate the Bills talent and underestimate the importance of QB play in getting the most out of players.

Edited by vincec

I'd put KuJo at RT. Take the bye week to make it happen.

Changes at the bye week is of course a good point. We shall see....

I really agree with this Badol. I think that the talent has exceeded the record which to me means that the below average coaching is what's bringing it down.

I second that, but get Rex gets another year.

I think you overestimate the Bills talent and underestimate the importance of QB play in getting the most out of players.

Disagee, I think that the Bills have a talented roster (even though they are constantly banged up). The Bills roster is top 10 (ish) in talent. They have less holes than most teams. They have a good (and deep) front 7, a top 5 RB, a good OL, an average QB and good ST. The secondary and WR are the only areas where they struggle. AW & SW would make those units way better.

The defensive game plan last night cost them the game. They took away nothing in the passing game and Seattle put a quick 28 on the board. You have to have a plan to take something away (flats, middle of the field, down the field, etc...). You don't need to take everything away but you have to plan to stop some part of the field. They didn't and it killed them. It looked like game 1 vs. NE last year.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

From what i've read and heard Kujo is better on the left and the eye test confirms it. Why not move Glenn over, if he can handle the transition he could turn into a road grader over there. It would allow them to put their best 5 on the field IMO

Defenses line up talented pass rushers all over the field in todays game so I don't really think left or right tackle are much different other than one being the "blind side"

Agree...isn't Glenn a natural RT anyway?