Tyrod's interception

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch the highlight again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX2J4jJVNK8

sherman starts to bail immediately for the deep route and the WR cuts out after 10 yards. if the wr would've been running deep the whole time it would've at least been a 50/50 ball. he wouldn't have, as you say, needed a !@#$ing motorcycle. just some solid hyperbole by someone who doesnt know what they're talking about.

And that's not taunting? Crooked game.

Oh PLEASE stop...-It was a BAD throw... Woods doesn't catch up to that ball on a f___ing motorcycle... Sherman was the ONLY player in the vivcinity! -Chucking the ball up without vetting the coverage is something COLLEGE QB's do, not pros....While Tyrod has occasional rhythm with his receivers, it's nowhere NEAR what it should be for an NFL starter....

Did you ever stop to think that either Woods gave up on his route or it was a miscommunication between the WR-QB and that is usually the WR's fault! We don't know what the call was but I'd siding with the QB on this one as he threw to a spot and the WR wasn't there.

Did you ever stop to think that either Woods gave up on his route or it was a miscommunication between the WR-QB and that is usually the WR's fault! We don't know what the call was but I'd siding with the QB on this one as he threw to a spot and the WR wasn't there.

WHAT !

in possible

That was Woods and Tyrods best games thus far. The whole offense grew up that night. Im really excited for this team moving forward. We looked like a different team compared to the one that played vs Miami. The interception sucked but it showed his growth, throwing receivers open.

That was Woods and Tyrods best games thus far. The whole offense grew up that night. Im really excited for this team moving forward. We looked like a different team compared to the one that played vs Miami. The interception sucked but it showed his growth, throwing receivers open.

Thinking this needs to be the trend to build the team up as confident.

Like the phrasing " grew up".

Gotta have patience with teenagers. Bone headed one minute and the next you have to say "wow" they get it !

Oh PLEASE stop...-It was a BAD throw... Woods doesn't catch up to that ball on a f___ing motorcycle... Sherman was the ONLY player in the vivcinity! -Chucking the ball up without vetting the coverage is something COLLEGE QB's do, not pros....While Tyrod has occasional rhythm with his receivers, it's nowhere NEAR what it should be for an NFL starter....

Well considering the DB assigned to cover Woods made it there to intercept the ball, I would say that had Woods ran the correct route he would have been there. The reason it looked like Woods couldn't get there on a motorcycle as you put it is because Woods was running a different route. Had he ran the wheel route as TT expected, he would have been sprinting to that spot and would have easily been there for throw. Who knows, maybe Sherman still makes the INT, but him and Woods would have both been there.

So, he didn't say to Woods in the huddle, "Woodie go long to the endzone." Doesn't it work that way?

Maybe it should!

Pathetic that FIVE YEARS into his career Tyrod is just figuring out he needs to throw guys open sometimes... No wonder we're the 32nd ranked (worst) passing offense in the league...

just pathetic, i don't know why we even watch.

i have this craving again...

just pathetic, i don't know why we even watch.

i have this craving again...

Look, I can forgive a mediocre QB... Especially one who I think could be the BEST backup in the league someday.... But Lousy wings? - That I can NEVER forgive. :angry: