Pete Carroll

bbb

I didn't think I could hate him more than I already did - but what he told Lisa Salters at halftime really got my blood boiling more than it was.

And, then the way he pranced off the field doing a fist pump or a #1 sign (can't remember which) reminded me so much of 1998, when the biggest ripoff in Bills history happened (the just give it to me game) and we were calling him the Tooth Fairy for the way he was prancing around the sideline.

He should slink off the field and be glad he got away with one.

I didn't think I could hate him more than I already did - but what he told Lisa Salters at halftime really got my blood boiling more than it was.

And, then the way he pranced off the field doing a fist pump or a #1 sign (can't remember which) reminded me so much of 1998, when the biggest ripoff in Bills history happened (the just give it to me game) and we were calling him the Tooth Fairy for the way he was prancing around the sideline.

He should slink off the field and be glad he got away with one.

Didn't see that part. What did he tell Lisa Salters?

One of my buddies hated Carroll with a passion going way back to his first HC gig with the Jets. It was almost odd how much he hated him way back then, before it was a common thing. Last night he must have texted me "I just want to punch Carroll in the face" like 20 times

One of my buddies hated Carroll with a passion going way back to his first HC gig with the Jets. It was almost odd how much he hated him way back then, before it was a common thing. Last night he must have texted me "I just want to punch Carroll in the face" like 20 times

In think it was with the Jets when he had the shiner. He laughed it off at the time, but there was a problem internally.