I for one, loved having Gruden call this game

He got excited by good plays from both teams, gave great analysis, and generally seemed to like the Bills players and coaches more than most people on this board do.

It SUCKED losing this game tonight, but I had fun watching it, and Gruden was part of why.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

Gruden was excited to finally see a great game with some BS officiating mixed in. He was the most pro-Bills announcer I've heard. Not that he was against the Seahawks, he was just very unbias all around. Unlike Collinsworth, Fouts, Gannon, Simms, Dierdorf, Wilcots....who always trash the Bills. I know Dierdorf is retired, but he was the worst by far.

And he's not afraid to call out crappy playcalling, player performance or officiating. Would love to see him coach the Bills one day.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Gruden isn't afraid to bite the hand that feeds him. The refs cost the Bills the game, and Gruden wasn't shy about calling them out about it.

Would love for the Pegulas to pay him to be either the next coach or GM. The guy is football smart.

It was funny. You could tell he kind of wanted for it to pass and to stay positive. Then at one point he just started to come out with it... "you know, i really dont like this".

I would like to see a direct side by side with collinsworth. He would be defending every decision

Gruden gets a lot of flack here. Never knew why. He is the ONLY entertaining color guy/analyst in NFL game broadcast. No one gives better analysis in real time of the plays and playcalling. Collinsworth is decent, but pretty superficial. Aikman is a mindless android who repeats inane comments for 3 hours. The rest are all 3rd stringers at best.

Who cares we lost.

then stay off this thread if you don't care

Gruden gets a lot of flack here. Never knew why. He is the ONLY entertaining color guy/analyst in NFL game broadcast. No one gives better analysis in real time of the plays and playcalling. Collinsworth is decent, but pretty superficial. Aikman is a mindless android who repeats inane comments for 3 hours. The rest are all 3rd stringers at best.

I normally don't care for him but he was sharp last night.....most former coaches are good analysts....I remember back when Parcells and Bill Walsh did games...I learned a lot from them