Gilmore swapping jerseys with Sherman after game.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you just lost to Seattle, and the guy you exchange jerseys with is the guy who deliberately (yeah, I seddit!) cheap-shotted your kicker to get him out of the game. If I'm Carp, I'm in Gilmore's ear all week long. $chitty corner, $chitty teammate.

Don't understand how he does that after carp hit and Powell cheap shot at end of game. Yes, terrible teammate. Someone needs to call him out. This jarius Byrd routine is not going over well at all.

So you just lost to Seattle, and the guy you exchange jerseys with is the guy who deliberately (yeah, I seddit!) cheap-shotted your kicker to get him out of the game. If I'm Carp, I'm in Gilmore's ear all week long. $chitty corner, $chitty teammate.

He doesn't want to be here. Some sucker team will overpay for him though. Maybe he will play better if he goes to where he wants to play. Another Marshawn.

They don't pay each other's salaries. The fans do. The more the fans tune off, especially after the garbage tonight, the less these guys will get along down the road.

they're too arrogant and foolish to think down the line when your business depends on it. They're in the business of themselves.

Normally, I take the side of the players on this as it is just a game and a job for them.

However, Sherman's actions on the field and against his coach makes me hope this wouldn't have happened. If I'm Rex, that picture doesn't make me happy.

Anyone going to mention the Jimmy Graham fake tackle? Not wanting to get hurt, Gilmore ducked. We all saw the rest. This is how Gilmore has been "tackling" this year for fear of getting hurt and ruining his chance at a big contract. Hes a liability on the field. Should have traded him

I hate this sort of thing, but don't pick on Gilmore.

They are all doing this, more or less. Just not in front of a camera and not always by way of swapping jerseys.

I hate that "buddy" thing in the NFL with everyone hugging each other after games and what not.

"Yo boss did you decide to get yellow or red for your Ferrari 488?"

"Going with the Aventador instead bro!"

"OH cool! See you at the vacation house in Hawaii in January!"

"You got that right! Later bro!"

I hate this sort of thing, but don't pick on Gilmore.

They are all doing this, more or less. Just not in front of a camera and not always by way of swapping jerseys.

I hate that "buddy" thing in the NFL with everyone hugging each other after games and what not.

"Yo boss did you decide to get yellow or red for your Ferrari 488?"

"Going with the Aventador instead bro!"

"OH cool! See you at the vacation house in Hawaii in January!"

"You got that right! Later bro!"

Yup...its all about the bejamins for these guys nowadays. Not about pride anymore.

Anyone going to mention the Jimmy Graham fake tackle? Not wanting to get hurt, Gilmore ducked. We all saw the rest. This is how Gilmore has been "tackling" this year for fear of getting hurt and ruining his chance at a big contract. Hes a liability on the field. Should have traded him

I have never hated a Bills player as much as I hate Gilmore.

Gilmore is worse imo

I'm sure Gilmore will MF Buffalo when he's gone, just like Whither and every other high round draft pick that leaves Buffalo does. Only the old school guys remain faithful....Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Smith, Bennet, Talley. All these young little punks have no care for the team that made them millionaires.

Why would Sherman want Gilmore's jersey?

That was my 1st and 2nd thought when I heard

Gilmore needs to sit. Send a message.

If another CB can be as good or almost as good....I am down. If it's good for the team and/or hinders Gilmore's ability to get a great contract.....I am in!