Leaked NASA paper - 'Star Trek' microwave thruster works

Saxum

EmDrive: Leaked Nasa paper reveals 'Star Trek' microwave thruster does work

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/emdrive-leaked-nasa-paper-reveals-star-trek-microwave-thruster-does-work-1590244?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous&yptr=yahoo

The paper was leaked onto the Nasa Spaceflight enthusiast forum on Saturday 5 November by an Australian EmDrive fan called Phil Wilson, who goes by the username "The Traveller". Nasa Spaceflight's moderators decided to delete the post, since the paper has not yet been released, as did Reddit's moderators. It is slated to be published by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) in December.

Site is really bad with popups and delays and if someone finds it on a better site I'd be interested in reading more.

I actually put together a very rough business plan for a restaurant called Bistro Math. Restaurant at The End of the Universe was taken.

I would have eaten there.

But would have stiffed you on the bill, simply because you could never prove I did.

I would have eaten there.

But would have stiffed you on the bill, simply because you could never prove I did.

Which would therefore make you unaware you had even stiffed him due to the SEP field you generated in doing so. :thumbsup:

Which would therefore make you unaware you had even stiffed him due to the SEP field you generated in doing so. :thumbsup:

I actually use that at work. "Just put an SEP field around that..."

I don't think anyone's ever understood it.