NFL Network...

ajzepp

Anyone else finding their withdrawal symptoms greatly reduced because of this channel? I've noticed that my shakes and cold sweats have been minimized to tolerable levels so far since the Pro Bowl ended. Heck, I'm sitting here at 715am watching some guy named Scott Young from BYU bench press 225lbs 43 friggin times and I'm PSYCHED, baby....not sure why...... Terrell Davis and Rich Eisen are like my football security blanket until training camp.

God bless the NFL Network

I agree. Now we can watch year round and that helps a lot. I don't know who thought of putting an "NFL Network" together but I'd like to say thanks. The only thing I don't is Rich Eisen throwing softballs and kissing butt for some of the shows.

I agree. Now we can watch year round and that helps a lot. I don't know who thought of putting an "NFL Network" together but I'd like to say thanks. The only thing I don't is Rich Eisen throwing softballs and kissing butt for some of the shows.

252514[/snapback]

Yeah, Eisen definitely is an asss kisser.......though I admit I've become much more tolerant of him since the season ended lol

The other morning I watched 'In Their Own Words' with Marv Levy and then with John Elway......it was friggin awesome! If I can just get that type of fix a few times per week, I think I'll be okay until July.

Sorry guys, I thought that for sure the rest of the cable carriers had signed on. That's friggin bullsh*t that some of you can't get it.

I have Time Warner as well. WTF is up with these folks. Get the gosh darn NFL channel added to my friggin cable already.

252525[/snapback]

Seriously, I have the same problem... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Time Warner Cable.

Get off your lazy butts and get the NFL Network...they'll drop Empire but wont fill it with a new channel? When they could EASILY pickup the NFL Network and get better viewing ratings? Its crazy

Same crap different day. She said she thinks there working on it and has no

idea if and when they will get it. She said she thinks the NFL has a contract with the dish companys so TW might not be able to get it. I told her Comcast and Adelphia has NFL network.

She said if they have it then TW should be getting it soon.

If you guys haven't already done it, there is a way to fill out some petition thing through the nfl network website. I did that for my Charter cable last year before they picked it up. Never know....it may help.