Tyrod Taylor played better than expected tonight...

fridge

He has seven more games to play near this level. He was awesome but I'm not convinced about him being a difference maker at this point. I would love for him to play at this level for the rest of year and I will gladly pay him franchise qb money.

And Woods is good and hopefully this ends the nonsense that he isn't a weapon.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has seven more games to play near this level. He was awesome but I'm not convinced about him being a difference maker at this point. I would love for him to play at this level for the rest of year and I will gladly pay him franchise qb money.

And Woods is good and hopefully this ends the nonsense that he isn't a weapon.

Picking up his option makes him about the 18th/20th highest paid QB.

Different game plans for different opponents. It's really not as simple as we make it. There is zero chance TT will maintain last nights output for the rest of the season based just on the varying game plans we will implement in those games. It's an unrealistic expectation for a team with this identity, injury levels, etc. TT is progressing and that's good thing. The Center and Safety positions may hinder the BILLS more than anything this season however.

People complaining about Tyrod is pathetic...

The defense handed this game away.

Insert any other qb into the line up INCLUDING Tom Brady last night the Bills would of lost by more points!

EDIT: THe Bills secondary handed the game away.

Edited by Jobot

:lol: Outstanding! What will MAJBobby say? :nana: just kidding, not trolling....

I think Bobby will do exactly what he does. Praise the good (there was quite a bit) and be critical of the bad (it did exist) :)

He left a few plays on the field but he impressed me a lot. As did Anthony Lynn, he needed a good game after two straight games where he created more questions than answers.

I think Bobby will do exactly what he does. Praise the good (there was quite a bit) and be critical of the bad (it did exist) :)

He left a few plays on the field but he impressed me a lot. As did Anthony Lynn, he needed a good game after two straight games where he created more questions than answers.

Agree. I thought it was Tyrod's best game this year.

yep, and he did it in one of the most difficult places to play on the road...impressive.

Certainly not 2016 Aaron Rodgers. Taylor played better last night than "Rogers" has all season. I never realized how unobjective some of you had become with respect to Taylor until this game. Wow.

4th and goal from the 15? It's tough because ref's keeping the flags in their pockets and apparently its cool to lay out receivers before the qb throws the ball. Woods also got bumped in the endzone off his line.

Tyrod was very good.

Defense blew, more so in the first half.

Gilmore is mailing it I this year.

I can't recall where they teach that tackling technique... cuz they don't teach it. Anywhere...