Tyrod Taylor played better than expected tonight...

fridge

I have been very critical of TT, he played well this game. Losing Wood, getting fVck#d by the refs, the secondary and the play calling let us down...

This game was given away by the refs though...it really was. Usually I can point to a bunch of plays we could have made to win, but they really f'd us.

The NFL needs to figure out how to fix this, they need to revamp the review process and have a way to fix these blatant miscalls. Full time refs do not fix this....

TT did not do anything to cost us this game and he may have been able to win it if the ref actually called a penalty....

Edited by Reed83HOF

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think half the teams in the NFL wish they had him as their starting QB to play like he did with no elite receiver at one of most difficult stadiums in the NFL to play in.

NVM that Woods broke his leg and someone by the name of Groy was snapping the ball.

Again, I'm more upset with all that talent on that defense and it plays that poorly.

Don't worry we can spend all our draft picks on D again.

Unfortunately he didn't play well enough. He still requires a good defense/running game to win, and tonight we didn't have a defense.

Thats laughable. He needed to overcome the refs too I guess, his defense,the coaching, the injuries .....This stuff with Tyrod is beginning to separate people capable of rational oberservation and analaysis, and those who well let's just say-aren't.

Thats laughable. He needed to overcome the refs too I guess, his defense,the coaching, the injuries .....This stuff with Tyrod is beginning to separate people capable of rational oberservation and analaysis, and those who well let's just say-aren't.

Honest question: put Brady, rogers, luck or Carr in that situation...is it a win?

Yeah it's a simile, I don't think rappers use those. Listen, I fully expect the excuses to fly wild. The problem is that I think Tyrod actually played his best game, but he didn't play a complete game. I don't think he cost us the game or anything like that. Again, all the million excuses aside, he had the ball with the game on the line 3rd and goal, 4th and goal. I just wanted to see the finish, is that too much to ask? It feels like it is with you guys lately.

The good ones use similes but I get what your sayin. He showed growth. that was his best 2 min drive up to now. Next time hes gonna make that throw.

The good ones use similes but I get what your sayin. He showed growth. that was his best 2 min drive up to now. Next time hes gonna make that throw.

That's great and all...but I'd like my quarterback's best 2 minute drive to result in a score, y'know? And next time? How many next times does he need?

Its embarrassing that after this game tonight this thread is on here in .5 seconds. We all watched this game and this thread is what people come away with? Embarrassing. The same people that were predicting under 150yds passing tonight and about 10-13 pts on offense.

The Bills put up the more yards vs the Hawks than ANY TEAM THIS ENTIRE SEASON in a 4quarter game. Pathetic thread.

Its embarrassing that after this game tonight this thread is on here in .5 seconds. We all watched this game and this thread is what people come away with? Embarrassing. The same people that were predicting under 150yds passing tonight and about 10-13 pts on offense.

The Bills put up the more yards vs the Hawks than ANY TEAM THIS ENTIRE SEASON in a 4quarter game. Pathetic thread.

1. Enough with the name calling just because someone disagrees with you. That's how life goes. If you can't thicken your skin, I suggest you refrain from the message boards.

2. I certainly did not say that it would be a low-scoring game, and I am ROOTING FOR MY TEAM to win. This includes rooting for Tyrod Taylor.

3. This is the perfect time to discuss this. The game ended, it's my immediate takeaway.

4. On what planet can a QB have the game on the line, miss a throw, and not be judged?

He didn't put up enough points. So it goes back to my point, he needs a better defense, because he can't put up enough points.

There are ten other guys on the offense bro. But cool story.

Edited by PolishDave

1st and goal 1 minute on the clock. All the other stuff doesn't matter. THIS is what matters.

1. Enough with the name calling just because someone disagrees with you. That's how life goes. If you can't thicken your skin, I suggest you refrain from the message boards.

2. I certainly did not say that it would be a low-scoring game, and I am ROOTING FOR MY TEAM to win. This includes rooting for Tyrod Taylor.

3. This is the perfect time to discuss this. The game ended, it's my immediate takeaway.

4. On what planet can a QB have the game on the line, miss a throw, and not be judged?

Name calling. Where is "name calling"

How is it laughable that he's a middle of the road QB that had a good game, but isn't good enough to overcome a weak defense (and yes, poor refs/coaching)?

There's a handful of top tier QBs that probably win that game for the Bills. Tyrod isn't in that tier, and that's perfectly fine. We're going to either need a better QB, or fix all the other issues on the team.

He didn't put up enough points. So it goes back to my point, he needs a better defense, because he can't put up enough points.

Still a tough argument when their offense is putting up more points than 75% of the offenses in the NFL. The top 25% in points is plenty good enough.

Today they were victims of atrocious officiating at the end of the half or the game goes to overtime. The offense has played short handed but more than held their own. The defense (specifically the secondary) has been the biggest problem between the white lines. The coaching really hurt them today.