Tyrod Taylor played better than expected tonight...

fridge

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But WHEN exactly is Tyrod going to WIN a game for us? You can cheer him on all you want, but results are FAR more important than effort. No one questions his effort. This team consistently does NOT win when behind in the 4th. That's a fact.

Its a bit much to expect him to overcome the refs tonight wouldn't you say.

Oh, I know. We got completely bent over.

Tyrod was awesome tonight. I wish he played like this more often. He really looked the part tonight. He deserved to win.

The Bills played hard on offense. The coaching and secondary were just bad. If Blanton was cut tomorrow we'd never notice. They signed that guy and let Rambo walk. Rambo wasn't an All-pro but he was a solid NFL player. Blanton is a CFL guy. That's a mistake by the FO IMO. Darby has really struggled as well.

Meaningless if you can't get it done at the end. He never has. Sorry but there's no asterisk saying Bills lose BUT Tyrod played pretty good besides the final few plays. QB's need to get it done in crunch time and he has been proven incapable of doing so in this league

The Bills played hard on offense. The coaching and secondary were just bad. If Blanton was cut tomorrow we'd never notice. They signed that guy and let Rambo walk. Rambo wasn't an All-pro but he was a solid NFL player. Blanton is a CFL guy. That's a mistake by the FO IMO. Darby has really struggled as well.

Rex said Darby was sick coming into the game and probably shouldn't have played. Rex took responsibility for having Darby out there even though he was sick.

I think half the teams in the NFL wish they had him as their starting QB to play like he did with no elite receiver at one of most difficult stadiums in the NFL to play in.

NVM that Woods broke his leg and someone by the name of Groy was snapping the ball.

Again, I'm more upset with all that talent on that defense and it plays that poorly.

Meaningless if you can't get it done at the end. He never has. Sorry but there's no asterisk saying Bills lose BUT Tyrod played pretty good besides the final few plays. QB's need to get it done in crunch time and he has been proven incapable of doing so in this league

I agree with most of this. How you finish games is absolutely crucial and I refuse to overlook the end of this game no matter how bizarre the rest of it played out.

I would have loved for him to get it in there but Tyrod played like a Franchise qb tonight. He was great. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that enough this year.

But he played winning football and putting up 25 (should have been 28!) deserved a W.

28 would have been 31!

but he still came up as little as an ant with the game on the line. Final two plays: sack and an uncatchable throw.

"as little as an ant"? :lol::lol: Thank God your not a rapper. He played his best game, better officiating and a little more defense we wouldve took the W.

Unfortunately he didn't play well enough. He still requires a good defense/running game to win, and tonight we didn't have a defense.

This. He also showed a lot of growth.

Regardless of protection, there never seems to be a quick, decisive decision with him. I'm not sure if it's a function of our receivers not getting open. Play calling or he just isn't capable of it. Just seems to be nervous in the pocket.

Exactly, takes him forever to throw the ball. After all this time still hasn't learned to throw with anticipation. He had an ok game, but a franchise QB would've pulled this out

Uncatchable throw because of pass interference???

Boggles my mind that your more upset about the last 2 plays than this defense

We must never blame the defense or we will be called ignorant. If you absolutely must, please single out the corners starting with Gilmore. Ignore that they are put in impossible situations 43 times a game.

Serious question... is Taylor incapable of playing at a faster pace? He's definitely improving into a legit starting QB with the exception that he is one of the worst at running a 2 minute offense. Maybe the coaches want him playing that way, but he just doesn't look capable/comfortable snapping the ball without looking at the defense for at least 10-15 seconds.

"as little as an ant"? :lol::lol: Thank God your not a rapper. He played his best game, better officiating and a little more defense we wouldve took the W.

Yeah it's a simile, I don't think rappers use those. Listen, I fully expect the excuses to fly wild. The problem is that I think Tyrod actually played his best game, but he didn't play a complete game. I don't think he cost us the game or anything like that. Again, all the million excuses aside, he had the ball with the game on the line 3rd and goal, 4th and goal. I just wanted to see the finish, is that too much to ask? It feels like it is with you guys lately.