Bryce Fisher unhappy

duey

Rams | Fisher Upset With Lack of Communication - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:16:55 -0800

Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports St. Louis Rams unrestricted free agent DL Bryce Fisher said last week that the Rams have not been in contact with his agent recently and that the lack of dialogue has been somewhat frustrating. "Free agency starts [March 2] and I would hope that they would give us a call sometime before then and kind of decide what's going to happen," Fisher said. "I haven't really tried to focus too much on that aspect. That's why I pay my agent."

I'd make him an offer. Good player...motor always in high gear.

Didn't the Bills draft him? He might not want to come back to a team that let him go just a few years ago (2002). He had 8.5 sacks last year but less than 40 tackles.

252504[/snapback]

This dude is like Holiday was for GB. I know that at least three sacks that he had were in the Jets game. So, he had 5 over the remainiing 15.

I think the stat they should publish when listing sacks is if the team was ahead by 7 points or more in the 4th qtr when the sack occured. I say this as I read a great article when Dana Stubblefield was signed by the skins breaking down his sacks from the year before. In short, out of something like 15 sacks, exactly 0 had come when the 49ers were either tied or behind in the game. I think like 10 of them came with the 9ers ahead by more than 10 in the 4th qtr, and all of them with the 9ers up at least a touchdown. AS well, it looked at who the sacks came agaisnt, and not one was agaisnt a probowl or alternate player,

Conclusion was he would be a bust, it was right, and this is what I think one needs to look at when evaluating sack #s

Rams | Fisher Upset With Lack of Communication - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:16:55 -0800

Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports St. Louis Rams unrestricted free agent DL Bryce Fisher said last week that the Rams have not been in contact with his agent recently and that the lack of dialogue has been somewhat frustrating. "Free agency starts [March 2] and I would hope that they would give us a call sometime before then and kind of decide what's going to happen," Fisher said. "I haven't really tried to focus too much on that aspect. That's why I pay my agent."

I'd make him an offer.  Good player...motor always in high gear.

252380[/snapback]

He might be a high motor DE.....but he is not a white guy. Move on, TD has no interest.