gr8billsfan

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it should have been roughing after watching the replay. Sherman did play the ball. Carp hurt himself by kicking into Sherman. If you want to blame Sherman for following through with the play, then Carp is equally to blame for following through with the play as well.

The real mess up was the delay of game and not resetting the play clock.

The rule says the defender can defend themselves once the QB rolls out and the receiver becomes a blocker. However on this play Powell is defenseless and Sherman is the one initiating the contact. Not to mention Tyrod is still in the pocket. Should be a penalty

Additionally, Woods is shoved in the end zone pushing him 5 yards forward and off his route. No call there either.

I don't think it should have been roughing after watching the replay. Sherman did play the ball. Carp hurt himself by kicking into Sherman. If you want to blame Sherman for following through with the play, then Carp is equally to blame for following through with the play as well.

The real mess up was the delay of game and not resetting the play clock.

Seriously? When teams freeze a kicker by calling a timeout, the kicker still follows through with the kick as to not hurt himself. Just like when a pitcher in baseball still throws a pitch when time is called after he starts his motion. Otherwise he is likely to injure himself if he holds up, as is a golfer in midswing.

I think it was a joke about how it would coincide with the unfairness theme.

He should be pissed. They stole this game from us.

No joke- players and coaches aren't supposed to publicly criticize officials. Falls under the umbrella of protecting the brand. He will be fined

In a game where we dominated, yes, dominated we had no shot in this game with the Seahawks & refs.

Buffalo made adjustments at halftime & only gave up a FG in 2nd half.

40 mins to 20 mins TOP.

Taylor 289 pass yds/ 43 rush yds 2 TD

3rd down % way up

First downs 2:1 Buffalo

Everything.

But Walt Coleman & his crew. Somebody make him a cake and force him into retirement. He has no place in football any longer. The game has passed him by. Age is a factor in calling a fair game. So was there a fix or is he just not good at his job. Both?

I was so disgusted by the end of 1st schittshow that I went to bed shortly after the Bills made it 28-25. I knew it was not going to end in a win. The officiating league-wide is atrocious and the "No Fun League" nonsense makes the NFL very difficult to watch. Yes the Bills secondary lost the game - that's apparent.

When Rex asked the refs for an explanation on this Carpenter hit, he was apparently told "there was no roughing the kicker" .....huh??

I've told many people - if I was not from Buffalo, I would not watch the NFL. At all.

Edited by BuffaninATL

Extra 3 points on the board means FG ties the game and we go to OT worst case. It also changes play calling on other drives where maybe we would have settled for a FG. So yes they cost us the game. Shouldn't have mattered if Tyrod knew how to finish which he has literally never done

Bottom line...The Bills had 4 shots from inside the 15 yard line to win the game, and couldn't close the deal. Seattle even helped them out by using their timeouts to conserve time, and even that didn't help.

Its a toss up on the offensive side......33% officiating, 33% Tyrod and 33% play calling.

I agree with Tyrod. I ain't even mad about the loss, honestly. The O hung in there until the end. The officiating, though... It was mystifying. Are the refs intentionally tanking things so they can leverage full-time pay the next time their contract is up?

Extra 3 points on the board means FG ties the game and we go to OT worst case. It also changes play calling on other drives where maybe we would have settled for a FG. So yes they cost us the game. Shouldn't have mattered if Tyrod knew how to finish which he has literally never done

Who knows how many things would have changed throughout the 2nd half if the Bills had made the FG at the end of the 1st half. You can't just assume the score would have been exactly the same, and the Bills would have been in a position to kick the game winning FG at the end.

Hot take!

No. The "hot takes" are by the posters whining about the officiating over the last 16 years of sucking, and using the refs as a scapegoat over and over and over again. Not the owner, not the GM, not the coaches, not the players...it's the friggin' officials that are keeping the Bills out of the playoffs.

Edited by LabattBlue

Who knows how many things wou;ld have changed throughout the 2nd half if the Bills had made the FG at the end of the 1st half. You can't just assume the score would have been exactly the same, and the Bills would have been in a position to kick the game winning FG at the end.

Then you also can't assume this......

Bottom line...The Bills had 4 shots from inside the 15 yard line to win the game

Who knows how many things wou;ld have changed throughout the 2nd half if the Bills had made the FG at the end of the 1st half. You can't just assume the score would have been exactly the same, and the Bills would have been in a position to kick the game winning FG at the end.

It was the end of the half. Nothing changes if they make it except 3 more points on the score board. Refs literally took 3 points off the board and we lose by 6 with the ball at the 7. Yea id say that cost us the game