Bryce Petty time? (Update: Starting vs Rams)

YoloinOhio

I'm not ready to write-off Bryce Petty...

Egg is being wiped from alot of faces for over-valuing Fitz, and over-drafting Geno... At this point, they have NO IDEA what a legit NFL QB looks like....

They think they're doing the right thing by breaking Petty in slowly, which is a mistake... Turn him loose... He may fail, but he'll also improve... More than anyone can say for Fitzy or Geno...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petty wasn't good, but he wasn't Geno-level bad. He just looked like a guy playing his first NFL game. It looked like they were asking him to do very little. Hard to really tell much at this point. They should just stick with him the rest if the year if they have any interest in developing/evaluating him, but I have a feeling they go back to Fitz if he's healthy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Petty wasn't good, but he wasn't Geno-level bad. He just looked like a guy playing his first NFL game. It looked like they were asking him to do very little. Hard to really tell much at this point. They should just stick with him the rest if the year if they have any interest in developing/evaluating him, but I have a feeling they go back to Fitz if he's healthy.

He did not look good. Zero fastball, or decision-making. Held the ball too long, afraid to throw down field, couldn't sustain an offense. they just stacked the box and watched as he almost threw picks... It was pretty bad.

I'll revolt too. I have Marshall in fantasy - and I'm going through a serious debate on benching him for robert woods.

He did not look good. Zero fastball, or decision-making. Held the ball too long, afraid to throw down field, couldn't sustain an offense. they just stacked the box and watched as he almost threw picks... It was pretty bad.

I'll revolt too. I have Marshall in fantasy - and I'm going through a serious debate on benching him for robert woods.

well you should definitely do that this week since he's on a bye!

Nope Fitz starting again.

NYJ are just so dumb.

They are out of it. Find out what you have in Petty

I have Marshall in FF and I don't want the Jets to find a QB of the future...I'm fine with Fitz starting.