Around the NFL, 11/6

Like it or not we're likely stuck with a RB at QB until pegula pulls his head out of his ass

If Rex is still here I think they take up Tyrod's option because Tyrod assures you will be competitive enough to be around .500 and Rex is just in elongating his job territory.

I think you are a little over harsh on Tyrod but I am not convinced taking up the option is a good idea.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rex is still here I think they take up Tyrod's option because Tyrod assures you will be competitive enough to be around .500 and Rex is just in elongating his job territory.

I think you are a little over harsh on Tyrod but I am not convinced taking up the option is a good idea.

Until tyrod proves he can be a QB I'll be calling on him to be cut. Edited by joesixpack

You mean like every post you add? Run along till you have a real take.

Wow you really are nasty. You fight with literally everybody here.

Except RyanL, cuz he made you his butch. Let us have one day here. It's MNF and you just bring everyone down. Your life sucks.

Except RyanL, cuz he made you his butch. Let us have one day here. It's MNF and you just bring everyone down. Your life sucks.

Look at the Emo fanboy.

Getting all Emo again. Go away.

You bring zero to the discussion btw, "if Tyrod was a cowboy he would be good mommy!"

Spare us please.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Look at the Emo fanboy.

Getting all Emo again. Go away.

You bring zero to the discussion btw, "if Tyrod was a cowboy he would be good mommy!"

Spare us please.

How about you go play in traffic. Please. Do us all a favor.

Come on guys. This is getting sad.