Greg Salas Waived from IR with No Injury Settlement

If Harvin comes back and plays like a top WR, you like Sammy, Harvin, Woods, and [who cares].

Harvin was playing World of Warcraft 2 weeks ago. If he comes back to play like a top WR, I'll be shocked. Happy. But shocked.

You're really making a fool of yourself. Warcraft? He's an elite athlete in terms of compared to lets say - you. The way you mock NFL players really makes you look small. Why don't you just give your opinion and leave the commentary out?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have no idea if Harvin has anything in the tank. He's a lottery ticket that no NFL team was pursuing.

All I know is the claim was made that Harvin, Woods, Hunter, Goodwin, and Salas made for a good WR crew. 2 of those guys were bagging groceries before the Bills picked them up this season. Goodwin and Salas are nothing. Woods is a great effort guy. A better Roscoe Parrish.

Of course Watkins is a stud but he's not playing so his contribution is moot.

Would just like to point out that that group minus Salas did pretty darn well against the best D in the league in our last game

If Harvin comes back and plays like a top WR, you like Sammy, Harvin, Woods, and [who cares].

Harvin was playing World of Warcraft 2 weeks ago. If he comes back to play like a top WR, I'll be shocked. Happy. But shocked.

WOW.....really? I was more thinking he was a WOT kinda guy