Tyrod last games a bill, will be against the BENGALS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bills are on the hook for all of Marcel guaranteed money, Chargers could renegotiate that deal for cap relief. I honestly believe Rivers would consider waving his no trade clause to come here. With Shady, Sammy, McCoy and improve offensive line, we have weapons. how many young rookie quarterbacks beat New England? Send Jim Kelly to recruit if we have too. Rivers makes the Bills super bowl contenders right now.. Even Rex can't screw that up

I continue to be amazed by the complete lack of knowledge around here on the cap impact of trading Dareus. It is not going to happen any time soon regardless of what happens on (or off) the field. Stop talking about it for another year at least. You're just wasting everyone's time.

Edited by Mark80

Comment is intellectually challenged from a football knowledge perspective. TT will finish the season...unless hurt...and if the Bills are out of it, you might, just might see Cardale. EJ will be gone next year....and the Bills will add a couple of QB's to compete for the backup w Cardale. If the Bills are still in it, you might see EJ play based on Cardale's lack of readiness.

The bills are on the hook for all of Marcel guaranteed money, Chargers could renegotiate that deal for cap relief. I honestly believe Rivers would consider waving his no trade clause to come here. With Shady, Sammy, McCoy and improve offensive line, we have weapons. how many young rookie quarterbacks beat New England? Send Jim Kelly to recruit if we have too. Rivers makes the Bills super bowl contenders right now.. Even Rex can't screw that up

why do you think he would waive his no trade clause to come to Buffalo? Why do you think the Chargers would have any interest in trading him? They never did in 2015 either, despite what the media tried to perpetuate with the Mariota storyline

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

Get some fresh air!!

Guys what percentage of young quarterback turn out to be even average. This team is ready to win now. I would take five great years of Rivers and hopefully have a young guy grooming behind him. Do you guys want to win or win on your terms. get it done Whaley... we need Rivers or Eli Manning, guys who can compete with the pats

You don't honestly believe this. You dishonestly believe this.

Why do so many of you want to be in on the ground floor of stupidity and personal embarrassment? Is there a premium associated with being the first one to champion such a ridiculous take?

TBD is full of closet idiots that could serve as a fine example for you moving forward. These people rarely post, and when they do, they stay within themselves and avoid making a spectacle. As a result, we are largely unaware* of their breathtaking idiocy and the unfathomable depths of their ignorance. in time, that could be you. You don't have to self-declare your staggering deficiency at every opportunity.

*Except for DC Tom who knows just how dumb we all are.

This scares me a little bit...

Does chargers have a better roster than bills. Rivers want to win. bills fan there is a lot of talent on this team. the chargers might interest for the same reason many of you are saying. Rivers is coming to a end. this guys is a true pocket passer with an edge this offense need. the quarterback has to have guts. EJ has shown more guts than Tyrod.

Does chargers have a better roster than bills. Rivers want to win. bills fan there is a lot of talent on this team. the chargers might interest for the same reason many of you are saying. Rivers is coming to a end. this guys is a true pocket passer with an edge this offense need. the quarterback has to have guts. EJ has shown more guts than Tyrod.

Somehow you only have 22 posts, but it feels like 1,000.

yes SD has a very good roster when healthy. They do not have a good head coach.

EJ has shown more guts then Tyrod?

Not sure if serious?