Fool me once, shame on me

Virgil

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again TT isn't the "best" option. Sure he might be the best QB for the Bills at the minute, but at his price he's too expensive. Rather get someone that's more of a pocket passer and a vet QB than TT having his horrible accuracy.

All in all i agree. The Bills continue the drought.

I have been numb to losses for maybe 7 seasons? Its a crummy place to be. Thats what happens when your team doesnt have an important late season game in more than a decade.

Take solace that ralph wilson is not the owner. Pegula is much more motivated to win. He wont allow the status quo forever and not see results.

Brady's not the problem.

Not being a better than average team for 15 years is the problem.

If the Pats had sucked during that time, we maybe would have managed to reach a 9-7 playoff game and get absolutely whipped once or twice. Who cares.

This....

Brady's awesome no doubt, and something nags at me that when he goes, if Belicheat stays, they'll still figure out a way to win 11+ games....bah humbug....

I have been numb to losses for maybe 7 seasons? Its a crummy place to be. Thats what happens when your team doesnt have an important late season game in more than a decade.

This might not resonate in WNY but as a Mets fan I can remember our horrible owner talk about his goal to play meaningful games in September years and years ago. That quote was a yearly reminder of what a joke of a franchise I rooted for. Mercifully, the past two years have been pretty good for the Mets, albeit without a championship.

No doubt the Bills have me in the same numbing mentality as MD 10 and where I had been with the Mets. On the other hand, no effing way I'm throwing in the towel at 4-4. That would be worse than the guy that leaves the stadium early when his team is getting blown out and never gets to witness the amazing comeback.

Go Bills!