Rex at game 7

Smiley Dear

The record is all that matters. Oh wait! They are 4-4 and there is a good chance they dont make the playoffs for the 17th year in a row. Or is it 18? I forget. The past two decades have been such a blurr in Billsville. Good news though. John Murphy says the season isnt over. Same as he said last year, and the year before, and so on and so on.

Edited by TANK2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic thread. And you wonder why the reasonable among us constantly shake our heads at our fellow Bills fans...

I heard that Rex took time away from game planning to have a conversation with his wife on Tuesday also.

He'd better stop attending Sabres' games too.

Classic thread. And you wonder why the reasonable among us constantly shake our heads at our fellow Bills fans...

I heard that Rex took time away from game planning to have a conversation with his wife on Tuesday also.

At Dave and Busters!

I personally think the further he is from the game plan the better.

My buddy took this pic and texted it to me. I know it's a day off for the Bills, but you if the Bills look disorganized and Ill prepared on MNF, you know who to blame.

It's not letting me upload the pic from my iPhone. If someone tells me what to do I'll post the pic of Rex in the bleachers at Progressive

Thanks for the pic!

This is huge news. Let's try and figure out the amount of time on the teams day off he may have missed. Asuuming he flew direct that's a solid 40 minutes. If he had to fly into Dayton then take a puddle jumper into Cleveland well add another half hour. The game, etc. He may have meen gone for 8 hours total. Well maybe longer it went 10 innings. Then if that's not bad enough he probably has been sleeping every night this week? I have a hunch he may be watching if not going to Sabres games. Does this guy even work?

My buddy took this pic and texted it to me. I know it's a day off for the Bills, but you if the Bills look disorganized and Ill prepared on MNF, you know who to blame.

It's not letting me upload the pic from my iPhone. If someone tells me what to do I'll post the pic of Rex in the bleachers at Progressive

cool. wish I was too

The record is all that matters. Oh wait! They are 4-4 and there is a good chance they dont make the playoffs for the 17th year in a row. Or is it 18? I forget. The past two decades have been such a blurr in Billsville. Good news though. John Murphy says the season isnt over. Same as he said last year, and the year before, and so on and so on.

Gonna cry ?

GASP HE TOOK THE 35 MINUTE FLIGHT TO CLEVELAND!!!!?!

First thing I though when I read this thread last night!

Well, actually my FIRST thought was "good for him, this has been a great series", then I thought "Wait, people are upset he's at the game? It's in CLEVELAND! Hell, you can drive there in 3 hours!" :D:beer:

Edited by Heitz

Thanks for the pic!

This is huge news. Let's try and figure out the amount of time on the teams day off he may have missed. Asuuming he flew direct that's a solid 40 minutes. If he had to fly into Dayton then take a puddle jumper into Cleveland well add another half hour. The game, etc. He may have meen gone for 8 hours total. Well maybe longer it went 10 innings. Then if that's not bad enough he probably has been sleeping every night this week? I have a hunch he may be watching if not going to Sabres games. Does this guy even work?

You can't forget about the weekly time that is dedicated to eating. Easily probably takes up 14-18hrs of his time every week.

Also, what happened with the pic the OP posted? Was it even Rex?

I also saw John Cusack there - I sure hope his attending the game doesn't F up his filming of "Better Off Dead II - Better Off Deader"!

Seriously.

Did OP ever post a pic or is this just a chance to bash Rex? Google has zero results and I didn't see him shown on the broadcast. I would imagine if he was there Fox would have covered it.