Rex needs to play Gilmore and Darby like Revis

No more thinking for these two. Just let them play man to man and forget about the safeties helping. The safeties suck. Seattle doesn't have the WR to beat Gilmore and Darby on a consistent basis. Play these guys in man and the LB's in zone to keep their eyes on Wilson.

Dont sleep on Baldin and someone will get deep on Darby, he he will misplay the Ball in the air like he has since Henderson has left

Baldwin has turned into a quality WR. They also have Jimmy Graham to run the seams like Gronk did. Tyler Lockett has insane speed and I can see a Safety mixing up a coverage to give up a deep ball TD. They have enough weapons that our secondary better be on their game come Monday night.

It would help if Gilmore and Darby could play like Revis, actually.

I think RR can cook up some schemes for Wilson, predicated on our front seven playing like they did last Sunday. Wilson is no Brady, is a bit hobbled, and doesn't get rid of the ball nearly as quickly.

No more thinking for these two. Just let them play man to man and forget about the safeties helping. The safeties suck. Seattle doesn't have the WR to beat Gilmore and Darby on a consistent basis. Play these guys in man and the LB's in zone to keep their eyes on Wilson.

I would not underestimate the talent of Baldwin, Kearse, and Lockett.

They can still play man and have underneath coverage you can mix your schemes around

I understand the op concept.

Let the players do what they do best the problem is we can't run the same d every play

I am all for man for the Darby and Gilmore 75% of the time mixing in zones and man coverages to help. If Darby knows he has the we but has underneath help he can play the deep ball

The issue with this we likely won't be able to blitz unless we run straight man d with 1 safety to help in coverage

Lockett has been and is injured.

My point is Gilmore was beat due to a communication issue. Take away that part and just man up. Baldwin is a very good WR but not exceptional.

Green and Brown are two of the top 5 WR but they don't have much to compliment them in the passing game. Eifert has been hurt but is getting healthy. Green and Brown need to be doubled every play even during the run downs.