The Bills have an open roster spot (update - filled)

YoloinOhio

Dawan Landry played for Rex with Jets in 2014 and played pretty well (per PFF). I think Bills had him in for a visit last year but didn't sign him. Btw I know someone will think I'm talking about roid rager Laron Landry. That's his brother. Dawan is older.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Dawan Landry played for Rex with Jets in 2014 and played pretty well (per PFF). I think Bills had him in for a visit last year but didn't sign him. Btw I know someone will think I'm talking about roid rager Laron Landry. That's his brother. Dawan is older.

I mentioned him yesterday. Nearly 34, nearly two years out of the game.

If we're going to be bad on the back end, might as well go down with someone that can get them organised.

I wouldn't get too concerned about those designations in RR's defense. He tends to play his safeties interchangeably.

understand this and this is why he is a dinosaur. A FS is very important. With the pass happy league moving to power running you need one person who doesn't get beat deep. The trend continues as I have been banging a drum about. Power running games, lead blockers, pulling OL and run til ya puke have exploited the small agile LB's who still can't cover well. A free safety in the mould of Byrd would be ideal. We get beat deep too often

Jim Leonhard is coaching but adding him as a coach would not hurt IF the players would listen.

He will probably take over for Ed Reed eventually if Rex doesn't get canned. I have a feeling Ed Reed might not want to stick around long term