Jets Cutting the Just Claimed Knile Davis to Sign CJ Spiller

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SpilC.00.htm

CJ easily experienced his best years under Chan in Buffalo. Has he all of a sudden gained some field vision or become more durable? No. Has he gotten any smarter? Probably not. But getting to go to a team where he is completely familiar with the offense and knows how it runs is definitely a plus for him as well as the Jets. Don't be surprised if he puts up decent backup numbers in NY. I just hope he doesn't pull some :censored: against us and break a long TD or anything in the 2nd matchup.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SpilC.00.htm

CJ easily experienced his best years under Chan in Buffalo. Has he all of a sudden gained some field vision or become more durable? No. Has he gotten any smarter? Probably not. But getting to go to a team where he is completely familiar with the offense and knows how it runs is definitely a plus for him as well as the Jets. Don't be surprised if he puts up decent backup numbers in NY. I just hope he doesn't pull some :censored: against us and break a long TD or anything in the 2nd matchup.

So what you are really saying is Chan knows how to get CJ to space. B-)

Spiller's a good guy, a good teammate. He wasn't the right draft pick for the Bills but it wasn't his fault Buddy picked him. He was a real threat when he was here under Chan. Gailey was a very good O Coordinator, just too bad that's not the job he had here.

I don't wish bad things for Spiller, Gailey, or Fitz. I think all three tried hard and were upstanding citizens, but all three had weaknesses. Spiller has no vision and is indeed dumb as a box of rocks. Gailey was creative in working with the offensive talent he had but the D sucked. And Fitz, he's your guy if you want a slightly below average, no-playoff year, year after year. He has one all-pro caliber game each year (this year against the Bills), some total meltdowns, and a lot of meh games. That's just who he is. And he's still one of the best QBs we've had since Kelly, out of dozens and dozens of pretenders, so how sad is that.

Too bad Stevie got hurt in SD. They could have collected the whole set.

We are trying to be the 2010 Jets defense and they are trying to be the 2010 Bills offense. And the Pats keep killing both of us. And around and around we go

Too bad Stevie got hurt in SD. They could have collected the whole set.

We are trying to be the 2010 Jets defense and they are trying to be the 2010 Bills offense. And the Pats keep killing both of us. And around and around we go

Most depressing post in the history of TSW