Syracuse Hoops 2016-17

The Poojer

Like I said !@#$ that kid, hope he blows out both knees.

Maybe you or someone smarter than me can tell me what the deal is with the lack of TV games this year. It's freaking killing me that none of these games are on tv.

If you're in Syracuse, it's on TWCSC Channel 323 tonight.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on TW here in Rochester too, just not directv. I got the NFL ticket for the next 2 years so it's not exactly like I want to just give it up.

They're mostly on the ACC network on DTV. I have the same problem. You can either upgrade your channel package for a few months, or get the college basketall package. Not sure if it is worth it.

They're mostly on the ACC network on DTV. I have the same problem. You can either upgrade your channel package for a few months, or get the college basketall package. Not sure if it is worth it.

Hmmm...where is the ACC network? I have a 1000 channels (probably more) and I can't seem to find it.

they've been on the ACC Extended Network, so i bet even with an upper tier package, these games are probably only available in some streaming format

Hmmm...where is the ACC network? I have a 1000 channels (probably more) and I can't seem to find it.

they've been on the ACC Extended Network, so i bet even with an upper tier package, these games are probably only available in some streaming format

Yeah streaming with a toddler isn't much of an option unless I want to stand in the corner holding my tablet at chest level all the while listening to him scream his balls off.

do you have xbox or playstation or firestick, chromecast? watchespn app is on all of them and i watch them on my tv. in fact, watching right now on the amazon firestick

Yeah streaming with a toddler isn't much of an option unless I want to stand in the corner holding my tablet at chest level all the while listening to him scream his balls off.

Good lord this team is fun to watch. Biggest surprise of the season so far? Taurean Thompson. Love his instinct for the game. Good rebounder. Solid mid range jumper and good finisher around the rim.

I love that there are 6 or 7 players who can really fill the bucket. Plus, we now have a few big men who can get out on shooters around the foul line. Makes the 2-3 zone especially tough to prepare for.

Edit: I also really like how this team likes to run and gun. Reminds me of the old big east days.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

That's what I did tonight; streamed on my phone with two twin toddlers climbing over me. Saw about 15 minutes of the game. It's a real pain; I need to TiVo these games.

In any event, the 15 minutes I saw were great. Gotta love Howard's 3-point shot. How did he develop that after 1 offseason? He has the potential to be one of the great PGs here and looks like a 4-year player.

Hi boys! I appreciate the faithful few of you that chat Cuse hoops on TSW. We finally get a real game on Saturday. This team is deep and can finally shoot the three. Someone already commented on Cooney running around taking off balanced threes. AW3 has such a better jumper, you could see it in the first game. I also love Thompson- has some pure offensive skill right out of the gate.

Cuse has played horribly today Sad when the football team scored more than the basketball team

Hopefully they got that stinker out of the way. I knew South Carolina would give us a run...good defensive team with a few shooters. I never expected us to shoot so poorly (especially free throws) and turn the ball over so much. Our point guards didn't show up and it was evident.

Need a big win on the road vs Wisconsin.