Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

Thank You. :lol:

You acting like you know what Gilmore is thinking is reminiscent of you pretending to know that Shaq is going half speed because the media is there

Dorkington "wonders," you pretend to know things you obviously do not

They've been talking long-term contract for over a year and yet you somehow know for a fact that Gilmore has no idea what the Bills think of him? :lol:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Gilmore will play even worse now that he knows the Bills don't want him.

He already knew it and he has been playing worse because of it - playing "not to get hurt" instead of playing like he really cares about winning.

As the season wears on you can expect more plays that show his lack of emotional investment in the Buffalo Bills win/loss stats.

He already knew it and he has been playing worse because of it - playing "not to get hurt" instead of playing like he really cares about winning.

As the season wears on you can expect more plays that show his lack of emotional investment in the Buffalo Bills win/loss stats.

Id love to see Rex bench his butt and Play Seymore in his place if he does this

You acting like you know what Gilmore is thinking is reminiscent of you pretending to know that Shaq is going half speed because the media is there

Dorkington "wonders," you pretend to know things you obviously do not

They've been talking long-term contract for over a year and yet you somehow know for a fact that Gilmore has no idea what the Bills think of him? :lol:

I'm gonna be up at night worrying about your opinion of me.

I've been saying right along he's playing not to get hurt and TT is playing not to throw ints because they both want the Brinks Truck to be there for them next season.