Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

I love you. Take Sammy with yah for that buzz cut too. It worked for Julio.

I do what i can.

and Back at ya, skeedaddy !

and heck yes it worked for Jones.

That mythical fellow and his getting his strength from his uncut hair, Sampson was it? was utter poo.

He did have a propensity to make plays. Too bad. Really missing AW23 in the lineup.

well, Bills need to recover. Thats why they have Ed Reed.

Rambo is a playmaker. Bills picked Duke W and Johnny Meeks ovre B & C

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do what i can.

That mythical fellow and his getting his strength from his uncut hair, Sampson was it? was utter poo. Did Sampson run a 4.4 40!? Buzzzzzz it all off.

I do what i can.

That mythical fellow and his getting his strength from his uncut hair, Sampson was it? was utter poo.

B&C just recently became healthy enough to play after offseason surgery. AW23 was sailing right along until.......well you know.

B&C just recently became healthy enough to play after offseason surgery. AW23 was sailing right along until.......well you know.

No question A and W has been a critical piece for our defense since moving from his less than stellar play at CB.

Some needs to really step up. Bills expected Blanton to be THAT guy. Actually so did I.

But i have not yet lost hope for the secondary.

Didn't Gilmore say (this morning? Yesterday?) it wasn't his mistake?

Really silly to be having the discussion publicly from either side

I think Rex said something simple and Coach like.

Gilmore is getting ruffled. you know, like when someone is guilty , perhaps?

I see this trending to pressure Gilmore to play better. much better.

or go away.

They say corners need to live on an Island emotionally, and i get that. But he is talking to a soccer ball by now

No question A and W has been a critical piece for our defense since moving from his less than stellar play at CB.

Some needs to really step up. Bills expected Blanton to be THAT guy. Actually so did I.

But i have not yet lost hope for the secondary.

I think Rex said something simple and Coach like.

Gilmore is getting ruffled. you know, like when someone is guilty , perhaps?

I see this trending to pressure Gilmore to play better. much better.

or go away.

They say corners need to live on an Island emotionally, and i get that. But he is talking to a soccer ball by now

Rex on Gilmore getting scorched by Hogan:

“It was a bad look but it was a bad result and I think his teammate wasn’t at fault either, so that’s the biggest thing,”

“He made a big mistake on that Hogan touchdown,” Ryan said. “It wasn’t a great performance on his part.”

Rex on Gilmore getting scorched by Hogan:

“It was a bad look but it was a bad result and I think his teammate wasn’t at fault either, so that’s the biggest thing,”

“He made a big mistake on that Hogan touchdown,” Ryan said. “It wasn’t a great performance on his part.”

I never read that. you sure you did not make this up ?

but

damn.

and LOL on you Stephon

he now appears more the fool for his comments

another note.

For all of you folks who made a fuss about Rex calling out/benching Mario, is this progress ? Is Rex semi redeemed because he has learned from that?

I am kinda proud of him right now :wub:

I never read that. you sure you did not make this up ?

but

damn.

and LOL on you Stephon

he now appears more the fool for his comments

another note.

For all of you folks who made a fuss about Rex calling out/benching Mario, is this progress ? Is Rex semi redeemed because he has learned from that?

I am kinda proud of him right now :wub:

Mario deserved to be benched but Rex didn't want to make waves in the locker room. But he should have.

Gilmore has had some good moments in pass coverage this season and I don't think we'd be best served by benching him but I'd like to see Rex have the stones to start somebody else as a way to further serve notice.

Mario deserved to be benched but Rex didn't want to make waves in the locker room. But he should have.

Gilmore has had some good moments in pass coverage this season and I don't think we'd be best served by benching him but I'd like to see Rex have the stones to start somebody else as a way to further serve notice.

Oh heck no i do not want him benched, I do want him motivated though !

K. Seymour Corey White just waiting

Oh heck no i do not want him benched, I do want him motivated though !

K. Seymour Corey White just waiting

I'm not suggesting pinning him to the bench, just saying let someone else start and play a couple series before he goes in.