Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

What is wrong with a little bit of depth?

Nothing wrong with depth but, if Lorenzo is coming off a 15-sack year, what kind of price tag are we talking here? He's rightfully going to want some security, his NFL career has netted him $9m so far and he'll be in prime earning territory for the first time in his life.

I think, more than anything, he's proof that Rex can make production happen. A fair amount of his production is schemed, I'm not entirely sure you can't find a crafty vet elsewhere to do a similar job as a pass rusher. I'll be honest, his play against the run has been far more impressive and a bigger reason for wanting to keep him around.

Bottom line, I don't think he's a wise investment once the price tag starts to rise.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already unpopular as it is today so why not double down and make myself the devil?

Flat out wouldn't pay Lorenzo Alexander anything in the offseason. He'lll be 34 in May and we have Shaq Lawson waiting in the wings. I love the guy and I hope he gets a big payday somewhere, guys like him deserve to see more than the typical ST salary. I just wouldn't be the one to pay it. Zach, I'll pay that guy on the proviso that Ragland is recovering well and will take Preston's spot eventually.

^this...Provided Zach will take $5Mish AAV

Nothing wrong with depth but, if Lorenzo is coming off a 15-sack year, what kind of price tag are we talking here? He's rightfully going to want some security, his NFL career has netted him $9m so far and he'll be in prime earning territory for the first time in his life.

I think, more than anything, he's proof that Rex can make production happen. A fair amount of his production is schemed, I'm not entirely sure you can't find a crafty vet elsewhere to do a similar job as a pass rusher. I'll be honest, his play against the run has been far more impressive and a bigger reason for wanting to keep him around.

Bottom line, I don't think he's a wise investment once the price tag starts to rise.

If I had to choose between Lorax and Z. Brown....the money would def go to Z. Brown because he brings something to the table that we might not have even with a healthy and dominant Ragland.

I agree with you....I just like Lorax a lot

If I had to choose between Lorax and Z. Brown....the money would def go to Z. Brown because he brings something to the table that we might not have even with a healthy and dominant Ragland.

I agree with you....I just like Lorax a lot

I love the guy to bits. We've had a few interactions with him at Bills Wire this year, he's genuinely as lovely a person as you could hope to meet.

I would love to see someone give him a hefty percentage of guaranteed money for a couple of years, he's earned it. I just want to unleash Shaq next year after a few games worth of experience under his belt.

The LORAX might be easy to sign at a nominal fee. There is something to be said about loyalty and he may feel like he's found a home here. I for one like his leadership. If he can still go next year, sign him up!

I'm not sure what his career earnings are but I would think a guy like him would be smart to chase the biggest payday.

I'm not sure what his career earnings are but I would think a guy like him would be smart to chase the biggest payday.

at his age and track record, it likely wont be crazy dollars still. i dont really even know who would be a decent comp as a guy that exploded at his age though.

at his age and track record, it likely wont be crazy dollars still. i dont really even know who would be a decent comp as a guy that exploded at his age though.

His value is higher here than anywhere else I would imagine. Much like Hogan going to the Patriots, that's his sweet spot. Heck, maybe he stays! That would be great we need more players with his attitude.

This is certainly true. But never mind getting to the big game! We will have a tough time qualifying for the playoffs like this as well.

The wild card road is a tough one to hoe. It's a lot easier going the divisional winner route, at least in a weaker division.

The latter route is effectively not an option for us. That's a problem.

Thing is, if you get in on luck , you probably aren't going far.

I want the whole enchilada and that should always be the goal.

I really am not satisfied slinking in the back door of the Playoffs. But i am sympathetic to those that just want one post season game before they die. B-)

He should regret it. Showing up a teammate is bad form.

@john_wawrow

Only regret #Bills CB Gilmore tells AP he had in what happened in loss to #Patriots is snapping at teammate.

https://t.co/evLAfl3cHh

Really endearing himself to the fans isn't he?

and all he had to say was, " I am going to put in the work to improve myself and my Team mates" or something like that.

what a dillweed. Bet Meeks just loves him?

Bring back Bacarri Rambo. Just to help 24 crash down on the sweep. Or cover the out. You know like he used to with Darby lol.

Maybe a shot to the head from his own player will clear up his misconceptions of the world around him.

Us folks who do not know anything about football

and our little jobs

When can i say I told you so?

He never wanted to play for Buffalo from The Draft evening when he was announced.

Get a haircut ya hippy

and all he had to say was, " I am going to put in the work to improve myself and my Team mates" or something like that.

Bring back Bacarri Rambo. Just to help 24 crash down on the sweep. Or cover the out. You know like he used to with Darby lol.

Maybe a shot to the head from his own player will clear up his misconceptions of the world around him.

and our little jobs

He never wanted to play for Buffalo from The Draft evening when he was announced.

Get a haircut ya hippy

Too late. Signed with Miami.

and our little jobs

Get a haircut ya hippy

I love you. Take Sammy with yah for that buzz cut too. It worked for Julio.