Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

Point taken, but it's pretty easy to delineate opinion from fact. When I express my opinion, it certainly doesn't carry any more weight than any other poster who supplies underlying reasons to buttress their argument.

Yea, I don't think that's ever been hazy. I wouldn't worry much on that front.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a narcissist sociopath, an ignorant bigot, a manically depressed addicted fan, an overemotional nut who calls himself a coach, and a zero who chimes in with drivel. Now back to football discussion

We are just critical of your poor takes.

But since we are painting each others personalities with a broad brush, what are you?

Are you the mom's basement no-life type?

24-7 web creeping pervert?

It would be easier to come to those conclusions than your baseless analysis. :rolleyes:

Your reaction to the slightest criticism is to go over the top....like your threats via pm. :lol:

When you act like a bitchass you get treated like one.

See how I handled that thread where a bunch of b*tches demanded I repent for my takes on McCoy? :thumbsup:

I was there, I stood in and took it and told you all it was a long season..........and when McCoy's hammy popped the b*tches scattered and the thread went dark.

You can't take the heat then keep your sh*t takes to yourself. :lol:

Varying opinions are actually a good thing. How we deal with them is the test. I'm not trying to add fuel or draw fire here, but I honestly wonder if this would be happening if we were undefeated. That's a serious question. I find it interesting that it comes off of two difficult losses preceeded by raised expectations. I'm certainly not saying that's the entire issue, just curious to what degree it plays a part. Hey, but that's just me.

Oh, man... so many thoughts on this but don't want to pile on.

Do we not have moderators anymore? I'm shocked it's gone this long. Honestly, hashing some of it out might not be a bad thing. Boards been weird lately.

we don't have them.

A fantastic Psych exp before our very eyes. love it actually

Varying opinions are actually a good thing. How we deal with them is the test. I'm not trying to add fuel or draw fire here, but I honestly wonder if this would be happening if we were undefeated. That's a serious question. I find it interesting that it comes off of two difficult losses preceeded by raised expectations. I'm certainly not saying that's the entire issue, just curious to what degree it plays a part. Hey, but that's just me.

I feel we have done this exercise before Auger?

The constant flow of mediocrity/below average everything from bills football is why this happens.

It's also why a dildo gets thrown onto the field mid game. Fans are making a joke of it because its been that bad for so long, it's funny.

That could just have been that someone showed up at the stadium with one more dildo than they needed. That happens to everyone, right? :)

Most people, but in this particular case I don't think so....

That game like most Patriots Bills games resonates throughout the Bills fan base. until Bills can beat the Patriots they cannot make it to the big game. Even Rex knows this.

How did this get so off track from What a buttmunch gilmore has been lately ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Even though it would be impossible to prove, and you would never get a straight answer out of anyone, I would bet anyone anything that 5 or more out of 7 of these things are true...

1. The Bills brass and coaches think Stephon Gilmore is playing way better than you do.

2. The Bills brass and coaches think Stephon Gilmore is playing his position better than Ron Darby is playing his.

3. The Bills brass and coaches think, in this defense, SG is one of the 3 most important players and cogs.

4. The Bills brass and coaches think that Stephon Gilmore is not an elite CB because of 2-3 brainfarts a game, even if he isnt the real cause of the breakdown.

5. Stephon Gilmore is having an off year in a contract year but not nearly as bad as fans think.

6. Going into the 2016 we were all but certain we would re-sign or franchise Gilmore next year but now we are seriously reconsidering and think perhaps he is not worth the money.

7. Someone is going to pay Gilmore a ridiculous amount of money and it used to be us but now it is likely someone else and we're okay with it if he is not the guy he could be, for whatever reason.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Even though it would be impossible to prove, and you would never get a straight answer out of anyone, I would bet anyone anything that 5 or more out of 7 of these things are true...

1. The Bills brass and coaches think Stephon Gilmore is playing way better than you do.

2. The Bills brass and coaches think Stephon Gilmore is playing his position better than Ron Darby is playing his.

3. The Bills brass and coaches think, in this defense, SG is one of the 3 most important players and cogs.

4. The Bills brass and coaches think that Stephon Gilmore is not an elite CB because of 2-3 brainfarts a game, even if he isnt the real cause of the breakdown.

5. Stephon Gilmore is having an off year in a contract year but not nearly as bad as fans think.

6. Going into the 2016 we were all but certain we would re-sign or franchise Gilmore next year but now we are seriously reconsidering and think perhaps he is not worth the money.

7. Someone is going to pay Gilmore a ridiculous amount of money and it used to be us but now it is likely someone else and we're okay with it if he is not the guy he could be, for whatever reason.

% of probability is high

Oh, man... so many thoughts on this but don't want to pile on.

Do we not have moderators anymore? I'm shocked it's gone this long. Honestly, hashing some of it out might not be a bad thing. Boards been weird lately.

I guess expecting adults to behave as such is too much to expect. I would appreciate people reporting violations of TOS so I can deal with it. I honestly can't read every single post, but I do deal with things I see or are reported. If people want a heavy handed approach I am certainly able to accommodate them.

That game like most Patriots Bills games resonates throughout the Bills fan base. until Bills can beat the Patriots they cannot make it to the big game. Even Rex knows this.

How did this get so off track from What a buttmunch gilmore has been lately ?

This is certainly true. But never mind getting to the big game! We will have a tough time qualifying for the playoffs like this as well.

The wild card road is a tough one to hoe. It's a lot easier going the divisional winner route, at least in a weaker division.

The latter route is effectively not an option for us. That's a problem.