Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBFS is to NNN's what HIV is to AIDS. It's pretty much a fact.

Actually BBFS was "Battered Bills Fan Syndrome"...........as in the battered wife who defends their abusive spouse.

I coined it to point out how the apologists here deal with the constant losing and mediocrity of this franchise by denying there is a legitimate reason for it.

It makes no sense in the context that the apologists here use it.........but whatever. :lol:

And the same with the nattering nabobs of negativity..............Agnew was complaining about criticism of the NIXON administration when he said that. :doh:

I support all Bills fans..........but some of you are just nimrods.............nattering nimrods.

Actually BBFS was "Battered Bills Fan Syndrome"...........as in the battered wife who defends their abusive spouse.

I coined it to point out how the apologists here deal with the constant losing and mediocrity of this franchise by denying there is a legitimate reason for it.

It makes no sense in the context that the apologists here use it.........but whatever. :lol:

And the same with the nattering nabobs of negativity..............Agnew was complaining about criticism of the NIXON administration when he said that. :doh:

I support all Bills fans..........but some of you are just nimrods.............nattering nimrods.

Yes only a brilliant mind would post on a Bills site over 2,200 times in a year and 5 Months to show how you just won't put up with losing.

And some were wondering what happened with Mario last year. What does it say about a HC who can't get his players to buy into his scheme, system and play hard?

The team dumped Mario so they might as well dump Gilmore too. Another first round draft pick for the defense in 2017.

You do realize encouraging one to "speak up" and telling another to "shut up"

Is well......a contradiction?

Let all post their opinions

I'm not telling anyone to shut up, I'm hopeful that a certain poster will stop making up fake facts and then using those fake facts to try to bully people he disagrees with into silence. I have no problem with anyone posting their football takes, that's what we're here for. Like when I tried to tell you in the preseason we should seriously consider moving Gilmore ;)

And indeed the poster in question has already grown and changed his approach, has written a post with "seems like" and "to me." Do you see the difference between posting an opinionated take or wondering aloud vs. conjuring up fake facts like 'Shaq Lawson is going half speed in this drill because the media is present and no other reason' or 'Nothing posted on Twitter can affect Gilmore's thinking' in an effort to dismiss an opinion we don't like? Bravo 26CB, I applaud your growth. i mean that (I know you don't care what I think, I applaud your growth anyway)

Now this is revealing. It seems that the worst sufferers of BBFS may have it accompanied with an unfortunate tendency toward psychological projection

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

This is interesting and funny, given the single poster who loves to use this acronym the most, as he's the leader of the apologist movement. He has it backward.

:lol:

This is interesting and funny, given the single poster who loves to use this acronym the most, as he's the leader of the apologist movement. He has it backward.

:lol:

Now the sociopath is trying to claim credit for an acronym he didn't invent and someone in pain over a football team is critiquing me as if I never criticize the team when warranted. Now that's funny. BBFS lives on.

I'm not telling anyone to shut up, I'm hopeful that a certain poster will stop making up fake facts and then using those fake facts to try to bully people he disagrees with into silence. I have no problem with anyone posting their football takes, that's what we're here for. Like when I tried to tell you in the preseason we should seriously consider moving Gilmore ;)

And indeed the poster in question has already grown and changed his approach, has written a post with "seems like" and "to me." Do you see the difference between posting an opinionated take or wondering aloud vs. conjuring up fake facts like 'Shaq Lawson is going half speed in this drill because the media is present and no other reason' or 'Nothing posted on Twitter can affect Gilmore's thinking' in an effort to dismiss an opinion we don't like? Bravo 26CB, I applaud your growth. i mean that (I know you don't care what I think, I applaud your growth anyway)

Now this is revealing. It seems that the worst sufferers of BBFS may have it accompanied with an unfortunate tendency toward psychological projection

Whoever you are, you and your inability to correctly infer what my posts imply is interesting to say the least. If I disagree with someone, it doesn't mean I'm bullying them into silence and Dorkington can sure as hell stick up for himself with you trying to intervene on his behalf like some TSW hero. Do I need to post IMO, or I believe for you to get that I'm expressing an opinion rather than stating facts? The point with regard to Shaq Lawson was that it was a drill where he didn't need to go full speed, but of course you didn't get that.

I didn't even know you existed on TSW until you started responding to me as if you're some defense lawyer who's here to protect the innocent. You didn't matter to me before and you don't now. Carry on counselor.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Now the sociopath is trying to claim credit for an acronym he didn't invent and someone in pain over a football team is critiquing me as if I never criticize the team when warranted. Now that's funny. BBFS lives on.

When you're wrong, you're wrong. And you're pretty much always wrong.

then Rex pointed it squarely at him... again, not a good sign for those who are hoping he stays.

as discussed with TBC in PM. It was amazing Rex did this. He never does this. Why did he single out a player for this? Was he aggravated and broke from his normal self? Did he want to point fingers at Gilmore instead of something or someone else? Is he letting SG be a scapegoat? Is he learning his lesson from Mario?

It was not good or bad that Rex said this. It was amazing and if anything unnecessary. One play was not going to do anything - specifically that play - wouldn't change the game.

Rex has to go.

Whoever you are, you and your inability to correctly infer what my posts imply is interesting to say the least. If I disagree with someone, it doesn't mean I'm bullying them into silence and Dorkington can sure as hell stick up for himself with you trying to intervene on his behalf like some TSW hero. Do I need to post IMO, or I believe for you to get that I'm expressing an opinion rather than stating facts? The point with regard to Shaq Lawson was that it was a drill where he didn't need to go full speed, but of course you didn't get that.

I didn't even know you existed on TSW until you started responding to me as if you're some defense lawyer who's here to protect the innocent. You didn't matter to me before and you don't now. Carry on counselor.

SSBF. Sensitive snowflake bills fan. I coined this. For you.

Problem is you wouldn't get much more in terms of a draft picks than you would auto granted compensatory draft pick if he becomes a free agent and walks.

Unless getting a player in return is involved, this shallows the Bills depth at the very least and won't likely happen.

When you're wrong, you're wrong. And you're pretty much always wrong.

Okay less than average joe. I find you hilarious since you were the one complaining about me updating the AFC Playoff Picture thread in an attempt to stifle discussion.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He's had 2 bad games.

He's allowed a total of 1 TD against him all year.

He's not a "big reason"...he's part of the problem.

we have seen more than one average or better player decline in productivity with Rex. We have seen few improve their ability. From Dareus and Hughes to Mario and Bradham. Lorenzo Alexander is the only one this year who has shown uptick. Manny Lawson last year - is he even signed?

After enough problems when will the focus go to coaching? Everyone knew Stephen Gilmore was to be the 2016 whipping boy along with Dareus. 2017 will likely be whoever is at safety and Dareus again.

We deserve better than Rex Ryan, even if SSBF's beat a whimsicle drum of selective input and shifting goal posts Rex Ryan will be exposed as the problem.