Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Gilmore will play even worse now that he knows the Bills don't want him.

Rumor is he deleted all pics and anything connecting him to the Bills from his social media. Sounds like something you do when you break up with someone. Hes not happy. Not sure how that will translate on the field

Rumor is he deleted all pics and anything connecting him to the Bills from his social media. Sounds like something you do when you break up with someone. Hes not happy. Not sure how that will translate on the field

Yet he didnt. Twitter Profile says from Gamecocks to Buffalo Bills

And when i go check his media section of twitter pictures of him in Bills gear all.over

With Rex wanting to "build a bully" and play hard nosed physical defense, it's hard to figure how a guy who runs from contact would fit in.

Wisely runs from contact, don't you know.

Stay on script.

Potential upgrade. Anyone know a 40 time?

I bet that guy has taken more contact than Gilmore this year..

:lol: Battered Buffalo Fan Syndrome. That feeling of that some fans have that every move or event will end with negative or undesirable outcomes as if it's predetermined because Buffalo. Watch out.....it's highly contagious.

Thank you for the clarity! That has been bugging me.

BBFS is to NNN's what HIV is to AIDS. It's pretty much a fact.

Wait...What the? What the hell is NNN?