Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i have just been thinking Gilmore has no clue how to tackle, always gets hurt when he does, and he has been avoiding contact for that reason in a contract year. Can't see that changing with the Eagles unless they give him extension.

Gilmore has been avoiding contact his whole career here.

By virtue of position alone, he'll get one of the top 5 non-QB contracts in upcoming FA.

I'm not 100% sold that they'll get a 3rd though...he could end up out-earned on an AAV basis by any of Cousins (if he leaves DC), Ware, Trumaine Johnson, JPP, and maybe even Eric Berry.

If 4 of those guys out-earn him, we could be looking at a 4th anyway.

Just some food for thought.

It's typically just a slotting of pay range adjusted by a percentage annually for the pick not the number of guys paid more/less though... no?

I'm as big an Orange fan as anyone, but I am not upset to see him leave Philly, Jerami is all flash and very little substance.

Dont really watch NBA. Found it funny is all. People still really think something is going to happen on NFL deadline day. Never does

Not that I care....but he has been below marginal this year anyways. Say you can't get a deal done, what does this do for moral on the defense? Or has he already lost that support with giving up on plays? Just curious.

"What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!"

It's called reality slapping you in the face!