Aaron Williams to IR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't help it. I'm waiting for MajorBob and others to tell me what a dumb ass I am. Not to mention all the links to clarify PUP vs. IR.

Hey, wait! I thought Sammy could come back??? Does this mean he isn't eligible to return after the Jax game?

...trollol

Edited by r00tabaga

Lori Chase

@LChase_RA

Bills 2015-16, with Aaron Williams: 6-3, leading Miami when he went out. Without AW: 6-9 (including Miami) and counting.

Very underrated player who became a really good S after a lot of people wanted to run him out of town.

Playing the position he does, it would be hard to watch him play again. I feel like his next injury might involve a cart. It sucks to have this type of injury so young. I wish him all the best.

As much as I like Aaron, he needs to hang them up

the guy who just ended Aaron Williams career got fined 24K. What a joke,

The NFL doesn't want player safety, if it did, they would institute far great justice than this.

the guy who just ended Aaron Williams career got fined 24K. What a joke,

The NFL doesn't want player safety, if it did, they would institute far great justice than this.

I generally agree but that was a block I learned to do as a receiver. The crack back. Given Williams' history, it made it worse.

I generally agree but that was a block I learned to do as a receiver. The crack back. Given Williams' history, it made it worse.

You didn't learn to deliver a crack back block like that. Not in that fashion. And if you did, you were grossly mis-coached. That was a cheap shot, pure and simple; totally unnecessary because a well-executed block in the proper technique would have accomplished the same thing.

I sincerely hope karma pays Landry a visit. And I've never wanted opposing players to be injured. Ever. But when it comes to season and potentially career ending cheap shots, I will root for karma every time. Landry is a disgrace.

Well remember when D. Hall f**ked up Chris Gragg's knee in preseason? Well just a few short weeks later, Hall's knee got shredded. Karma does come around.